Rnb beat plz listen f4f yu already know

I like the melody , really nice and laid back. I would maybe change the kick though as it seems a bit out of place. Keep up the good work

bunch of good sounds in here but i think the drums need some work. reminds me of a neptunes beat, and the strings and the 'woo' are really nice touches, props

I think you have the right idea, but you over produced some sections and there's too much happening at the same time. But overall I really dig the instrumentation, but I think in my opinion it would be better off simplified.
Also I would change the clap to a snare and the bass drum to something tighter, also you should compress and eq the drums better to pump through the song and give it more of a groove.

FUNKY FRESH.. sounds cool man.. i like the mix of sounds..
I am new to this forum.. id appreciate if you could look me up and check out my post.. maybe leave some feedback for me.

This beat sounds good. I don't really listen to Rnb so I can't offer anything useful. Maybe you can try to make the beat sound more full by introducing a synth that can make the feel of this beat grab ya.

Check out a beat I'm workin on here : I Sound Weak

Back