REQUEST

P

patientzero

Greetings!

Here are some more review requests from patientzero:

1)
Artist: Meccaheadz (originally, now remixed by patientzero)
Title: "Night Skool (p0 mix)"
File:

2)
Artist: patientzero
Title: "Tha' Miracle Maker"
File:

Lots more tunes (originals and remixes) availible at my homepage : http://www.djpatientzero.com

Mail me if you wanna talk about stuff.

patientzero said:
Here are some more review requests from patientzero...Mail me if you wanna talk about stuff.

:) how about talking on this board? There are a lot of funny posters these days I am sure you'd have fun to participate! ;)

Reviews here are not "cold".. we try to follow artists, to know them, such as DJ Marc who replied to the review by our staff and discussed with others who posted their own 2 cents.. It was a great experience, farrr from the usual reviews people trade like cold meat.

:) just thuinking out loud here :)

talk soon

Yeah.. I never understand why people say to email on a message board.

I was simply asking for comments on my site- did you like it? broken links? etc. had nothing more to say than that since i left a few plugs for it in my message...

That was the "stuff" I was meaning...

Its cool man don't worry :)

Its just that as I said in my earlier post: we create a relationship between the artists and us when our staff publishes a review...

There are 23 forums in total, so that's a lot of land to discuss, help others who have questions etc..not just "requests". Its fun!

See you around :)

No it's not! I hate it! It's a PAIN!
Thats why I'm spending all this time on the boards! I'm also into spanking and regular SM (NO candles!).

- Just kidding.
It's true PatientZero, it is a great place for getting help and helping.

Well, I don't think I'd be very good at telling people how to do stuff. Another reason why I won't be on these mesage boards as much as I'd like to be, is because I got booted off my ISP because THEY claimed I owed them $122.96 for three months when I have bank books stated they removed the cash, so I'm forced to use FREELANE (which is total horseshit because it's not so much free as one may think) and FREELANE is lame and won't let me connect at anything but 56K meaning they force my 33.6 down to a 14.4 connect. I've written them numerous emails and a handwritten letter complaining about this, but they just don't seem to care. So I end up pissing off everyone else who uses it in my area while I spend hours and hours and hours taking up server time and bandwidth u/l and d/l mp3s. Screw them.

You seem to be the lucky guy!
Dump those suckers! Try asking some guys here who makes some good internes service.

Me: I'm a little out on it too. Internet costs me about 4-7 $ a day and gets me about 2-4 $ a day = maybe 2-4 $ a day. Not bad where I live, but it gets: 180/280 $ a quarter. OOOOFFFH!

hey patientzero, I just saw about your ISP, sad :(
I hope you'll find another ISP and come back here to talk with us :)

Back