[Remix] - Command Q "Blood From the Stone" - NEW THREAD (F4F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the intro and REALLY like the chord progressions in it, but the one synth seems a little too loud. Sick intro, again - really liking this...this joint builds up like a monster just for you to bring in some guitar and slow it down? Sick job, this track is making me check out your other stuff because you clearly understand the emotional aspect and excitement in an intro. Once the beat drops I think some of that emotion you've worked hard to build up is lost because the song kind of slows down - maybe add in faster hi-hats. It's kinda like spending all night talking to a hot girl at the bar just to find out she has no ass when she gets up to go to the bathroom. And with an intro that long I was expecting the overall song to last longer, but your structure is actually different than expected but still good so I can respect that creativity. Overall, good job.

Check me out at: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-chillout-beat-f4falways-475837/#post49788927

Amazing track, the perfect combination of sounds makes it original. Nothing to criticize at all

Thanks so much for the compliment! I am just appreciative for you having taken the time to listen and comment.

drop me a link to some of your music, I would love to check it out!

Like the intro and REALLY like the chord progressions in it, but the one synth seems a little too loud. Sick intro, again - really liking this...this joint builds up like a monster just for you to bring in some guitar and slow it down? Sick job, this track is making me check out your other stuff because you clearly understand the emotional aspect and excitement in an intro. Once the beat drops I think some of that emotion you've worked hard to build up is lost because the song kind of slows down - maybe add in faster hi-hats. It's kinda like spending all night talking to a hot girl at the bar just to find out she has no ass when she gets up to go to the bathroom. And with an intro that long I was expecting the overall song to last longer, but your structure is actually different than expected but still good so I can respect that creativity. Overall, good job.

Check me out at: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-chillout-beat-f4falways-475837/#post49788927

Thanks so much for taking the time to listen and give your feedback. I agree and understand what you mean about the slowing down into the guitar section. In doing the remix I decided to keep the form of the original, but in retrospect I agree with you that it could have dropped into the beat for a full 16 bars before slowing it back down. If I have a chance I will revisit it and see how it sounds - great advice!

Thanks again for your honesty, I feel complimented to receive any such thoughtful reply.

I'll head to your feed tonight and shoot you some comments. Cheers!

Pretty cool man!

Very interesting what u did there. I was expecting a danceflloor drop at somepoint, but its more an upbeat chill song.
I like the arrangements you made for melodies and also the synth playing like the vocal.

I made a version for it too. But its not online yet. Meanwhile i appreciate if you could check the latest i uploaded: Coone - 150 (Verace remix) [Free Download]

Thanks for sharing! Love the intro and the sounds you've got here. The slow vocal delay also nice. Great progression to the track. Kick hits hard as well. I would like to hear a greater stereo spread during the intro and chorus, perhaps you could add a slow pan chorus to your synths, or duplicate your vocal tracks and pan them hard left and right. The stereo spread gets better during the middle bridge. Perhaps you could also check to see if you've run into any phasing issues. Otherwise excellent work, this was certainly enjoyable. Keep it up!

Thanks for sharing! Love the intro and the sounds you've got here. The slow vocal delay also nice. Great progression to the track. Kick hits hard as well. I would like to hear a greater stereo spread during the intro and chorus, perhaps you could add a slow pan chorus to your synths, or duplicate your vocal tracks and pan them hard left and right. The stereo spread gets better during the middle bridge. Perhaps you could also check to see if you've run into any phasing issues. Otherwise excellent work, this was certainly enjoyable. Keep it up!

Thanks so much for your feedback. I agree about the stereo spread, great advice with the chorus fx! I'll be trying that for the track that I'm currently working on!

If you care to leave me a link I would be happy to hear anything you've been working on. Cheers!

great job on this, everything sounds nice, the drop really bounces, only thing I'd change is adding the drop after that first buildup, going 3 min without having something to bounce to doesn't translate well on the dance floor, hard to find anything else I'd change, nice work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back