Romantic Reggaeton Beat. Need tips with mastering

klzbeats13

Reggaetonero
[F4F] Romantic Reggaeton Beat. Need tips with mastering

Hey guys. This is my first post, and I'm a starting up hobbyist. I tried to make this track have a feeling of regret or lost, while still being hip and engaging to listen to. I'm new to this music production stuff, so any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited:
you could use another piano sound, this doesn't sound like the real piano, or just put it octave higher and see how it would sound. I like the vibe of the beat. could be better mix, but you have time for that. good job. :)

you could use another piano sound, this doesn't sound like the real piano, or just put it octave higher and see how it would sound. I like the vibe of the beat. could be better mix, but you have time for that. good job. :)

Thanks bro. Yea I am trying to get the piano fixed, and i'll work on the mix as well. It's definitely in prototype stage.

Like the vibe of this one, drums sound flavorful. My take on the piano would be to maybe put some reverb and layering on there to make it sound more full and real and maybe put drums louder in mix...but other than that think you did a good job man, definitely got the feeling thru that you were looking for.

Like the vibe of this one, drums sound flavorful. My take on the piano would be to maybe put some reverb and layering on there to make it sound more full and real and maybe put drums louder in mix...but other than that think you did a good job man, definitely got the feeling thru that you were looking for.

Thanks tanelsepp! Yea I'm going to play around with the piano and reverb. Also going to add some effects to make it stylized, but I feel that I need to wait until I get vocals to do that.

The drums sound, as tanelsepp put it, flavorful. I agree that the piano sound was not very realistic and felt like it stuck out too much. I particularly enjoyed the breakdown towards the middle-end & again, the drums were spot on!
Review my song when you chance please: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ck/i-wonder-instrumental-474423/#post49782465

Thanks officialdh! I'll check out your track really soon. Yea I agree with all of you guys on this one, the piano needs some work XD.

It sounded pretty timid through my speakers but I like the vibe, maybe get some more juicy bass in the mix as it tends to be a thing with reggae tracks to have a more prominent bassline. Like others said the piano doesn't sound real. Look up the plug-in "TruePianos" if you have time. Honestly though I think this has a lot of potential -great for a first track just keep it up and you'll get better.

It sounded pretty timid through my speakers but I like the vibe, maybe get some more juicy bass in the mix as it tends to be a thing with reggae tracks to have a more prominent bassline. Like others said the piano doesn't sound real. Look up the plug-in "TruePianos" if you have time. Honestly though I think this has a lot of potential -great for a first track just keep it up and you'll get better.

Thanks for the advice sketchzr! Yea I thought the bass was a little too soft in the mix. I'll work on that too. Hmm.. I'll definitely try out TruePianos! Thanks for the kind words man!

thanks for your feedback on my track.

you've got the overall sound down but the sound selection and mix are really holding it back. I hear bass but not really a kick. I would turn you drums up and your synths down, eq the piano or change out samples but definitely try adding some reverb to it to make it sound more full. I would also layer the piano with some low and higher frequency synths to give the track a more full sound. I think with some minor tweaks, your track will be slammin in no time. keep it up.

Back