Revelation Riddim

amazing vibes - I think there might be a lil too much wetness in the reverb which can drown the track at times - still, i had to roll one to this.

-gd

p.s. i'm down w/ collabos - lemme know.

One drop drums are tight. The bassline needs improvement, you can't feel any emphasis on the drop or the 1. Bob Marley played 99% one drop on all his albums, check how family man works the drop. "one drop" is supposed to smack down babylon. Second, the bassline is muddy, try shortening the length of some of the notes to get more punch -think of the bass players fingertips rolling on the strings.

Blessings , I like your work too !

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

Blessings and Thank you for your time and dedication , I will meditate on your and the Holy Scriptures ! By any chance , are you a bass player ?

Blessings , I like your work too !

---------- Post added at 07:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:06 AM ----------

Blessings and Thank you for your time and dedication , I will meditate on your and the Holy Scriptures ! By any chance , are you a bass player ?

Naw I'm a riddim guitar player, but i'm pretty comfortable composing reggae bass. To be sure, the track is strong, i think the right bass line will elevate the track to another level. Peace

Yu kill it fam! Bless!
God Bless

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 AM ----------

•ЯŮGZ•;49648336 said:
Hi ,
Very nice riddim , i enjoyed these positive & uplifting vibes !

Bless

Thank you , God Bless

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 AM ----------

wouldn't mind using this for my upcomming mixtape demo

You can download this one at https://www.facebook.com/topqualityhiphopbeats , Bless

Back