Please critique this track!

Is there some other site that people use to get critique of their tracks? It's dead inside here.

LOL I know how you feel man... this site is dead. If you find another one please let me know, as it's like talking to yourself in here.

I listened to your track. My first thought was that at the start of the song the backing vocals don't seem to sound right- it might even be better if you left them out and only had backing vocals in the chorus. This would also make the track more dynamic.
I started to get into the track when the beat kicked in around the one minute mark. The intro is cool but a little long...maybe you could shorten the piano part and get into the verse quicker.
I love the guitar panned left... the instrumental part towards the end is also very nice. The drums sound great... are the instruments all recorded or are they samples? Generally I thought the mix was very well done.
It's a good song, you did a good job! If you get chance to record it again, maybe you should play around with the vocals a bit, try to make them stronger and include more a little bit more diversity in the melody.

I wish you lots of luck my friend!

Back