new riddim

Sweet, I didn't even know there was a reggae section on this site (im not too smart of a man)

anyways...

I love the track. It reminds me of a b-sides track by the Gorillaz (I think Dracula).
I like the drums a while bunch but I feel like the reversed hi-hat/cymbal at 10 seconds is unnecessary and the track may be better without it (that is my opinion and can be disregarded though.) I also just wanted to ask how in the world you made those awesome factory like drums at 40 seconds and 1:22 ?

I think the progressions of sounds is awesome deserves a like on soundcloud for sure. I feel like the whole track could benifit from a single phrase or vocal though- but once again I am not a Dub expert and what you have is really solid.

I am working on a Trip-Hop and Dub infused track and I would greatly appreciate your help. I would be more than willing to credit you in the description if you help out and I use your ideas.

Keep up the work. I love personally dig it a bunch.

Glad you enjoyed it! Basically all I did to get those drum sounds was drum my drum track to w bus and put a guitar amp with effects on the bus :)

Dang I can't believe I skipped over this earlier! Really liking the riddim! I think some mixing work can make this track pop a little better. Can i ask what drum u used? Was it a sample? I've been looking for a while for an open snare sample that sounds like that lol. Other than that, I really love it, I just think it could use a bit of variation within the track.

Here's my thread. It's a Reggaeton track XD, so it may have a similar vibe. Let me know what you think!

Back