Jahmeake - Move

Love the reggae beat homie. I would be cautious with the vocals though. It sounds like there are some tempo issues. Are you the singer, or the producer? I can provide better feedback if I knew which lol.

In the mean time, check this out when you can! It's Reggaetón, a distant cousin of reggae, so let me know what you think!

Btw, here's a tip to get more feedback: You have to start listening and commenting on other people's tracks here. Do that and leave a link to your post, and you'll have a ton of reviews from this site in no time. Sorry I didn't catch your work earlier, I just recently started getting back into the music theme again. Good luck!

Love the reggae beat homie. I would be cautious with the vocals though. It sounds like there are some tempo issues. Are you the singer, or the producer? I can provide better feedback if I knew which lol.

In the mean time, check this out when you can! It's Reggaetón, a distant cousin of reggae, so let me know what you think!

Safe for the feedback man. I'm the producer / Riddim maker.

Jahmeake has has a slightly on/off beat style - check out my soundcloud if you like the tunes. I have a lot of voiced riddims!

Big up!

Back