INsomnia-LeoNellZ & JLendez (Spanglish MusicVIDEO)

Music Composition:

At first, I was thrown off by the ethereal keys. They sounded off beat. But after about 10 seconds I got used to it. Other than that it's good. I suggest you post this on the R&B section, because this is an R&B track. They would probably give you better feedback on the track.

Singing/Rapping:

Your flow matches well with the soft beat and has good variation. Transitions from rapping to singing are great and connected. I feel like you're holding back when you're singing. You have a great voice, but you only show a little bit of it on the track. It matches the mood though. Add a little more power next time. Lyrics are sincere and on point. I'm not fluent in Spanish (yet), but from what I understood, they were bittersweet.

Video Composition:

Very humble and fits the song perfectly. Transitions fit well with the percussion. Acting is on point for a music video. Great composition bro. Definitely matches the song.

You can leave feedback here! I will be releasing my own tracks soon. Had to fix things on the ones I have already released, so I pulled them from my account. Keep shining primo!

Back