Feedback for Feedback? (Tropic Vibe)

I like the cumbia rhythm (dance beat) a lot. The bassline is smooth along with the beat as well. I like it, but maybe work on the short staccato type bassline notes to phase in and out a little bit (for extra flare). You can move the frequency of them from low to high and high to low if you link the frequency knob to a controller. I don't know how you produce (digitally or with analog synths), but you can alter the frequency. The piano is mixed nicely as well and has a cool melody. :) I like the cumbia beat a lot, its a fun danceable tune. I have a song with a cumbia style dance beat too..

...but can you check out this? thanks :)
https://soundcloud.com/epsilonbeats/its-all-up-to-fate

Last edited:
I like the cumbia rhythm (dance beat) a lot. The bassline is smooth along with the beat as well. I like it, but maybe work on the short staccato type bassline notes to phase in and out a little bit (for extra flare). You can move the frequency of them from low to high and high to low if you link the frequency knob to a controller. I don't know how you produce (digitally or with analog synths), but you can alter the frequency. The piano is mixed nicely as well and has a cool melody. :) I like the cumbia beat a lot, its a fun danceable tune. I have a song with a cumbia style dance beat too..

...but can you check out this? thanks :)
https://soundcloud.com/epsilonbeats/its-all-up-to-fate

First if all thank you very much for the feedback, as far as your song it's not like anything I'd ever heard before, I like how atmospheric it is and how your branding matches that vibe your music projects, I like the sound selection also. I just felt like something was going to hit and switch the beat up at a certain point which didn't really happen but which was probably not the direction you were going for anyway so never mind. Nice groove and thanks for your time again.

yeah, the drums are pretty dope and the moving panning on the hats is a nice touch. I'd brighten up the piano just a hair with eq to give it a slight edge. The arrangement is really nice and keeps it moving. You might want to consider adding one more subtle element in there just to give it a little more flavor. It's nice as is, but it'd be cool to add in one more dimension. Anyways, good stuff man it's really solid for the style and I like the creativity in the bass line.

Here's a link if you could return the feed, thanks!
www.futureproducers.com/forums/prod...mcees-fresh-flip-classic-dilla-sample-533684/

yeah, the drums are pretty dope and the moving panning on the hats is a nice touch. I'd brighten up the piano just a hair with eq to give it a slight edge. The arrangement is really nice and keeps it moving. You might want to consider adding one more subtle element in there just to give it a little more flavor. It's nice as is, but it'd be cool to add in one more dimension. Anyways, good stuff man it's really solid for the style and I like the creativity in the bass line.

Here's a link if you could return the feed, thanks!
www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-and-receive-feedback-/rap-chill-rap-boom-bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/f4f-track-emcees-fresh-flip-classic-dilla-sample-533684/

Thanks, I can see what you mean and will put in work based off the feedback you gave me ! I'll definitely check your track out too

Back