[F4F || WIP] Sueña del Ritmo Update #2

klzbeats13

Reggaetonero
Hey guys. I'm back with another update. This will be the final public update for this track until it's final release. I may post a sneak update for you guys to critique later if I feel that I need a sense of direction. Anyways, let me know what you guys think, and post a link to your track and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. Thanks again guys! You might have to download it to get a better feel of the track.

Last edited:
Thanks for the follow and great feedback on my track!
This is mixed very well, all the elements are crisp and clean. Nice work with the 'reverse' effect at 0:18 and 0:56. Parts of the track remind me a lot of old school computer games I used to play. The reggaeton style isn't something I normally listen to, but you've nailed that style and kept it interesting throughout. The dynamic changes at 0:34 - 0:41 are also done well, the delay on that percussive element is particularly satisfying. Nice work, keep it up!

Thanks for the extensive feedback on my track, it's greatly appreciated!

Your mixing is on point, everything sounds clean and isn't "muddy". I like the idea use of using some dynamic changes at 0:38 however personally i felt that it maybe felt that the transition didn't link the two sections together as well as it could, it was more like a stop start flow rather a smooth transition (this may have been your intention or possibly the fact that the track is WIP). There is also a good combination of synths and they fit together well. I personally don't listen to reggaeton so I can't give you massive amounts of feedback as I don't know the common features behind it but hopefully this was of some help to you and good luck with your future productions!

Nice! Reggeaton! The beat is very alive I'll tell you that. I love the feel and pace of the beat but for some reason it sounds a little too dull. Idk if some of the sounds need some effects to make them stand out more they just sound very dry. Try incorporating some reverb into some of the percussion or some more sound effects. make the bass stand out more make it fatter if possible...then again I'm no proffesional I'm just adding my 2 cents. This is not the type of music I produce you might have different response from someone that has better experience in this genre.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...dirty-south-etc/new-vibe-beat-fwm-f4f-508669/

Back