[F4F || WIP] Sueña del Ritmo Mixing Progress

klzbeats13

Reggaetonero
Hola FP community! Here's another update for you guys. I'm working on my mix for "Sueña del Ritmo", since that one seemed to be the favorite among the compilations I released. Might need to download it to get a better feel. Let me know what you think!

If you like my tracks, don't hesitate to add me on YouTube, SoundCloud, and Facebook!

Yeah I've heard this on the radio before too turned into a hip hop song. Nice remake, some of the synths feel a little cheesy, need more fx on them or something so they sit right together, right now some of them feel like they are just thrown in on top of the mix with little to bring them into it. Sounds pretty cool though, but I don't like the hip hop song thats made out of this so that kinda ruins it for me. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the feedback onmy track! nice work with this. I'm not huge into reggaton or dancehall but this sounds nice. I would find some different sounds for the synth though as I thought it sounded kind of cheap. otherwise nice job with arrangement!

Reggea/Moombah is a genre i really like. But to be more unique: The kick/snare pattern could benefit from from subtel changes. For example, small percussions going left -> right , not to high volume because it's all about the kick and snare. One other possible thing is some nasty snare fills using another snare sound. I prefer short snares for this. Could be used for transition too.

The overal sound is clearly and wide enough i think. Keep up the work!

Oh and forgot to mention that the subtel changes are maybe not in the original but you could try it!

Greetings

V-nix

Last edited:
Let's make this clear so people won't get confused haha. This track IS NOT a remake of another artist's track. The first 2 posters heard this same track in a compilation I posted last week in the Rap subthread, and so they got confused as to why it sounded so familiar. I talked with them earlier today and got it confirmed that they heard it from that earlier post and got confused. All I am doing is adding on and improving my track. I like to start with a basic, barebone beat, finish most of the composition, then go back and start adding some spice to the mix. That is what I am showing you guys haha, I'm showing you my progress with the spicing up of the track and the mixing. I am not remixing someone elses song :).

I heard this before. Did you remake it or something ? Anyways the mix is clear and melody is awesome with that classic drums!! This is really good mate!! Keep it up.

Hey check mine while you can :)
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rty-south-etc/xtend-need-feedback-f4f-504147/

Thanks homie! It's going to be even better when the final composition is finished :D

Yeah I've heard this on the radio before too turned into a hip hop song. Nice remake, some of the synths feel a little cheesy, need more fx on them or something so they sit right together, right now some of them feel like they are just thrown in on top of the mix with little to bring them into it. Sounds pretty cool though, but I don't like the hip hop song thats made out of this so that kinda ruins it for me. Keep up the good work.

Thanks homie! I'll work a bit more on the mix. I think some of the synths need a bit more reverb and it would be good.

Thanks for the feedback onmy track! nice work with this. I'm not huge into reggaton or dancehall but this sounds nice. I would find some different sounds for the synth though as I thought it sounded kind of cheap. otherwise nice job with arrangement!

Haha thanks homie! I'll try to find different synths for the later parts, but I think I'm just gonna keep all of the synths I have now for the intro and the main hook.

Reggea/Moombah is a genre i really like. But to be more unique: The kick/snare pattern could benefit from from subtel changes. For example, small percussions going left -> right , not to high volume because it's all about the kick and snare. One other possible thing is some nasty snare fills using another snare sound. I prefer short snares for this. Could be used for transition too.

The overal sound is clearly and wide enough i think. Keep up the work!

Oh and forgot to mention that the subtel changes are maybe not in the original but you could try it!

Greetings

V-nix

Thanks bro! It's funny that you gave me that advice because later in the track I actually do have more varied percussion, such as left-right panning and a bit of snare fills. You can check it out in the other post I linked at the beginning of this comment haha. Thank you again for the feedback!

nice reggaeton beat man. i like when all the melodies come in, gives it a real full feel. everything sound pretty organic to me. dope beat there, nothing bad to say really, keep doing your thing bro

Responding feed back here we go! (I'm sort of new to the production side of music; but I'll do my best to offer my best critique!) First thing I'm noticing is that the synths are sounding very cheesy when compared to the awesome sounding drums and the strings, throws the balance a little off (I see that you've acknowledged this already in your replies). Another thing I've noticed was that the kick seemed a bit too loud compared to everything else; I believe I'm hearing a bass synth that could use some more volume to it and a kick that can be lowered just a tad to fit in better with the track. That being said the drums are sounding nice my friend!! Very punchy, I would just lower the volume of the kick a tad. MAN!! The transition at 0:25 is BEAUTIFUL and awesome sounding!! This is what you gotta do to the other synths man!!! I'm also lovin the little snare fill at around 0:36; I believe your track would benefit alot from subtleties in the drum beat, and this is the sound I would like to hear more of! Keep up the good work man, thank you for the feedback, and I hope I could help! :)

Hi, and thanks for your feedback on my track. Returning the favor. :D

From the first mix to the second you've done a lot of great improvements. The transition is excellent, and the drums sound good. And I like how the bass plays every kick hit, especially when it's only sub bass on the 2nd and 4th beat. On some of those hits, there's also the other sawtooth synth playing at the same time. I'd remove those where the sub bass is usually by itself. Hope I'm making myself clear, if not, let me know. :) It would really keep the flow and power in the beat.

I really like those synths, and I think they're wet enough, and they're not that cheesy to me. It's got a video game music vibe, you know! :D

Nice panning. Keep producing! Cheers!

~ Nano Cruiser

HI KLZ, thank you for posting feedback on my track, sorry if I am a little late returning the favor. If you feel like the synths are too "cheesy" sounding like some of the other posters have mentioned, I'd add some more voices and detune them slightly. If not, maybe a little reverb will help. I don't know how much more of the track you have, but I might add some swells with a low pass filter to produce some movement.

I think the kick drum could benefit from EQing away some of the higher frequencies of the kick, leaving a little more of a "thud" sound. Also, I think that the snare sticks out too much here. Maybe you can soften it up with EQ or possibly lower volume or try something that is a little brighter.

If you don't like the way my suggestions sound (might give too much energy ), I would at least see what you can do with the snare.

BTW, love the bit at 30 seconds, very nice touch. Let me know when you have a full thing up.

Av

hey man sorry for the feedback-back! got a little busy lately hahaha

the mixdown is awesome and smooth, only (as a big room fan) i think the kick has too much high frequencies, makes it kinda inbalance with the snare sound. but this is my opinion as a bigroom fan so i dont know if it's supposed to sound like that :)

great job man!

sorry for the late response for the feedback bro. but thanks for the feedback man. This beat is dope, big fan of reggaeton, love love love it. good mix too man

Back