[F4F] Tantas Rosas (R&B/Reggaetón Fusion)

klzbeats13

Reggaetonero
What's up FP fam? I haven't been on this site in a long, long time. Almost a year, to be honest. School got a hold of me again, but I've been working off and on since the last time I posted here. Hope everyone else has been doing well!

Anyways, this particular project has been in the works since... October of last year I want to say. It's by far my fave draft besides "Tratando Algo." I tried to blend the sounds of 90's R&B with some pop and Reggaetón drums. This is result :D!

I still have a lot of mixing work to do, so it's best if you download the draft to get a good listen. Let me know what you think and any tips for getting the sounds to fit together, especially the poppy saw basses!

i listen to a lot of reggaeton, some of the newer more 'pop' stuff, but more of the stuff from the mid/early 2000's. i feel like the drums could pop more, maybe raise the volume and compress them. i like how you didnt have the dembow pattern going throughout the whole track, the change up of drums is nice. i really like the instruments and melodies you composed though, really nice uplifting vibes. i can still see some of the newer reggaeton dudes jumping on this. nice work man
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ty-south-etc/super-hype-dark-trap-f4f-530058/ check this out man!!

diggin this man got a unique style on this..like the pianos everything flows well together good arrangement..if anything i would suggest throwing some vocal chops or vocals just to bring it to the next level..great job on this though

Definitely a unique sounding song. I think the drums could stand out more in the mix. So they can really drive the groove of the beat. I like all the layers you have pieced together. Sounds very full.

This is dope ! I really mess with the overall vibe and that piano is wavy. The drums could def stand out a little more though, other than that this is really good. Keep it up man and thanks for the feedback.

Hi, returning feedback:
mixing sounds good, at least to my noob-producer ears, only the drums could use maybe a bit more compression to get to the foreground, as already mentioned above

Musically it's really nice, with enough variations and an interesting beat.. overall a great chill tune, maybe even too chill for me (Im addicted to overcompressed EDM ;))

good luck with future production

Hey, overall i think the song has a great flow to it and i like the sounds you're using! allthough i think that the drums could maybe be a little more rythmic, if that makes any sense haha i usually never listen to reagaeton but this gives me a very chilled out vibe. i like it man !

I love the arrangement, piano and more subtle synth parts. There's a couple synth bits I don't love (mainly the part that comes in at :24). I think the biggest improvement could be in the drums though. The drum parts/patterns are great but as a lot of people have mentioned already, they don't really pop through the mix. You could try a little more processing (saturation or a little high end eq boost?) or maybe just find some different sounds. Regardless, it's technically impressive and I love that you made it all sample free as it's fairly complex. Nice work!

Here's a link if you could return the feed, thanks!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...south-etc/f4f-upbeat-track-w-live-sax-529928/

really nice arrangement. i could really see this ass the Background music To a Video Game. its really complex Nice Work Man

Cool track, super relaxing. Agree with what people have said about the drums, I think the clap especially needs work it is tiny. I think you could add some change ups/automations in the bassline, gets too repetitive for me. Solid work though keep it up

Man I love this a lot, I can tell you've spent a veryyy long time working on this, something I need to start doing more. Very chill track and honestly I can't think of anything to critique, I feel bad but I'm just not sure the mix sounds good and the arrangement is very nice.

Ah I love the vibe man. Positivity all the way! Great job on synths, piano melody is lovely finely mixed with the synths. I would bring up those drums a bit. Love the positivity man.

this is definitely gon be some quality shit man, good work. I wish i could be helpful here but i think u already know what to do

Regueton love song bro! Sounds good, piano sound a bit plain but i dig (as much as i can dig a regueton track lol)

Thank you everyone for the feedback so far! Keep the updates coming!

So basically, my biggest problem is to get them drums driving. No problem. I've been working on ways to get my snares and kicks sounding full, and it's hard to do with headphones that have very little bass and almost no sub bass response. I'm going to see if I can borrow a friend's speaker system once I finish composing the track.

It's a very musical track. Agree with others that the drum can stand out more. An r&b-style vocal could really enhance the track. Track sounds clean, but need some little eq and mixing on the drums.
Nice work overall!

Cheers,
TMD

The drums conduct sounds quite interesting to me, piano playing as well, i really enjoyed how the elements hits together. Not exactly my kind of vibe but can appreciate what you done here. Mix appears balanced on my headset, nice job and thanks for the feed!

Nice Piano Work.
The Song sounds very professional overall. Mix seems t obe on point to me.
I think the drums could be a little louder to my ears.
Great Job!

Back