F4F Lejos De Aqui (Remake)

klzbeats13

Reggaetonero
Hey guys. I haven't had much time to indulge myself in music, so I made this for the time being. It's a remake of "Lejos De Aqui" by Farruko. I liked the beat, and wanted to see if I could recreate it myself. I had trouble recreating the autotune effect, so I did not include that in the mix, but I think you guys would enjoy. Let me know what you think, and thanks for checking it out!

Youtube Link:

Soundcloud link is in my signature :) .

Last edited:
i dont know if its just me, but i somehow need more of a kick. there is kind of a bass lack, i dont know how to describe it...

i think its clean and you'd be able to sell because you got skill and everyone loves reggae. but one thing i think would sound good is if the keys were a lower octave and the pitch was lowered. make it a little darker. i know the song is happy but this sounds too happy. just my opinion tho

You need to add more power and maybe more variations to your track, the beat needs it, not bad just minimal music! let out your creativity

i dont know if its just me, but i somehow need more of a kick. there is kind of a bass lack, i dont know how to describe it...

Yea I know what you mean. I didn't master the track, so it may feel like there's a lack of power. I made this specifically as a cover track. Nothing too serious, but I'll keep this in mind when I create my own tracks. Thanks man!

i think its clean and you'd be able to sell because you got skill and everyone loves reggae. but one thing i think would sound good is if the keys were a lower octave and the pitch was lowered. make it a little darker. i know the song is happy but this sounds too happy. just my opinion tho

Haha I wish. Nah I can't sell this even if I wanted to. It's a remake of a track already made and they sound VERY similar so that's a lawsuit waiting to happen. I made the track for people who wish to create a cover for that song. It's gaining popularity quickly in the Latin American world, and the other 2 instrumentals that have been made didn't sound right to me, so I made my own.

Yea it's meant to be a happy uppity track. I guess I could have made the lower octaves louder to make it a bit less sweet, but that can be done by someone else lol. Thanks!

You need to add more power and maybe more variations to your track, the beat needs it, not bad just minimal music! let out your creativity

Haha I thought that as I was composing this. I would love to add more variation, but I didn't want to stray this track away from the original. The original was meant to be a simple track, therefore I recreated it with simplicity in mind. I agree with the power, I didn't add enough low end to the kick drums, but that could easily be fixed by someone else if they so need it to be.

hey man, thanks for the feedback, the composure on your track is good and everything sounds nice and tight, your're lacking low end on the kicks but once you get a master done that should take care of it. The only thing im not crazy about is the sounds you're using, they sound way to simple, almost gimmicky, other than that I think the track is solid man, keep it up

sounds very good!,the mix is awesome and the synths are great too,sounds like a video game sound track,you could use some more orchestral instruments,other than that,good job,Keep doing your thing!

this is amazing, i love reggaeton. can i use this?? lol

Dude by all means yes! Just PLEASE shout me out. As a matter of fact, if you want I can send you an FLP and/or master it for you. I did a three-fourths-ass job with it. I made it so people can make a cover of the song it's based on!

hey man, thanks for the feedback, the composure on your track is good and everything sounds nice and tight, your're lacking low end on the kicks but once you get a master done that should take care of it. The only thing im not crazy about is the sounds you're using, they sound way to simple, almost gimmicky, other than that I think the track is solid man, keep it up

Yea. I need to go ahead and master it since some people are asking me to use the beat (including on here hehe), so I guess I'll reupload the mastered version to SoundCloud and just use that link for the YouTube.

Yea... I feel you on the gimmicky part. That's how the song sounds, besides the autotune on the Oboe. I guess I could put more emphasis on the low end synths to make it less cheerful. Thank you bro!

sounds very good!,the mix is awesome and the synths are great too,sounds like a video game sound track,you could use some more orchestral instruments,other than that,good job,Keep doing your thing!

Haha thanks RzR. As I said before, I'm pretty much trying to make it as close to the original song as possible. I'll see if I can change the composure of some of hte sounds to make it sound less cheerful :)

Hey guys I made some quick changes. The new file has been reuploaded to my SoundCloud. Thank you guys for the feedback. Keep it coming!

Back