[F4F]: I Need Your Help Guys (New Preview Inside)...

Which track would you like completed first?

• "Mi Amigo Fiel"

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • "Danza de Luna"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • "Cuento del Glock"

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • "Sueña del Ritmo"

• Other (Post in Comments)

• Total voters
Excellent ideas all around. I feel that you could take out a fair amount of the instruments and it'd still be dope. You could possibly try to find which of the synths you want to shine most.

For the particular order of these tracks, I see it going as followed: 3, 4, 2, 1

Keep up the work man, definitely a new sound that I have yet to hear before.

Really dig the chords and piano lead. Nice work, personally would have just made the piano in the intro sound a little more realistic and not so quantized. Really liked when the that acoustic came out in the mix aswell. Overall solid job.

bro this is fire man, your never slipping with the reggaeton man

Hey homie you already know XDD! I'm glad you enjoyed it bro :)

Excellent ideas all around. I feel that you could take out a fair amount of the instruments and it'd still be dope. You could possibly try to find which of the synths you want to shine most.

For the particular order of these tracks, I see it going as followed: 3, 4, 2, 1

Keep up the work man, definitely a new sound that I have yet to hear before.

Thank you so much for the advice homie. I actually did take out 2 of the synths (the saw and some of hte extra fluff during the pad parts in the verse) and it still sounded wonderful like you said. Man everyone seems to really like Cuento del Glock lol. I was expecting it to be a favorite honestly lol.

Really dig the chords and piano lead. Nice work, personally would have just made the piano in the intro sound a little more realistic and not so quantized. Really liked when the that acoustic came out in the mix aswell. Overall solid job.

Thank you for the advice homie! I will def get the piano to sound more realistic when it's over with :)!

Well, this is not really what I like so I can't really judge...sorry about this.
Anyway, that sounds really "pro" to me, that's a nice work, buddy. Keep it up!

Haven't listened to Reggaeton for years, was kind of a throw back. I enjoyed "Mi Amigo Fiel". Nice production, mix is clean. Good work!

Dude you are too good! It's a tie between 'Mi amigo fiel' y 'cuento del glock' for me. (The mixes are super clean)
Anyways good job man.

Back