[F4F] Beat Compilation: Romantic and Tropical

klzbeats13

Reggaetonero
Sup FP Community?

Thank you guys so much for being a wonderful community. Everyone has helpful advice here, and you guys helped a lot during my previous track. With that in mind, I have decided to become more active with my music making and my followers. Today I uploaded a beat compilation, the focus being on Tropical and Romantic type tracks. Most of them are in their beginning stages, but they sound interesting nonetheless. SoundCloud kinda messed up the quality so you may have to download the track to get a better taste.

Please let me know what you guys think. What are your top 2 drafts? Which one did you dislike the most? What ideas do you have on improving this draft? Any feedback would be awesome. It would be easier for you guys to leave the feedback on my SoundCloud track, or mention the time for the beat you are referring to, but do what is best for yourself. Thank you guys again!

If you like any of my stuff, don't hesitate to follow me on SoundCloud, Facebook, and YouTube to keep up with all of my activity!

Last edited by a moderator:
nice mixing man you seem to have an idea on what your doing not really sure on what i can add just thought id return the feedback

Nice vibe man, I like the drums especially. I can't help but feel like there's something missing from the first track though... maybe a bit of background ambiance? Maybe you could achieve that through cranking up the reverb in some places? But really nice track regardless. They all are. :)

Good work man. I liked the first one the most. Mixes are clean but overall a little dull and lifeless. I think that this is mainly because of the sound of the instruments. They sound a little stuck. I will suggest the same you said to me. try to use some saturation or select some better sounding ones.

I like the vibe!

I liked the first one the most. Good work though. All of them sounds clear. You have a good taste for melodies. Good work bro, keep it up!!

Hey check mine while you can
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...tc/informal-aj-my-third-official-song-502446/

Left you feedback homie. Thanks man! The first one is like 90% complete. I just need to work on some mixing issues that will fill in the "void" that's left in there. It was filled before but I changed some stuff on accident and now it sounds a bit empty again.

Nice vibe man, I like the drums especially. I can't help but feel like there's something missing from the first track though... maybe a bit of background ambiance? Maybe you could achieve that through cranking up the reverb in some places? But really nice track regardless. They all are. :)

Thank you homie! Going to finish the first track when I get an artist to sing on it!

Good work man. I liked the first one the most. Mixes are clean but overall a little dull and lifeless. I think that this is mainly because of the sound of the instruments. They sound a little stuck. I will suggest the same you said to me. try to use some saturation or select some better sounding ones.

I like the vibe!

Yea the tracks themselves are drafts for the most part. Only the first one has effects and compression to make the sounds pop. I still have to work on the mixing on track track, and I'm not releasing that track without lyrics on it ;D. But yes, I do need to take in my own advice for my tracks hahaha thanks again homie!

The first beat I'm really feeling. Nice clean mix and you composed the instruments very well. No complaints here keep up the good work fam.

nice mixing man you seem to have an idea on what your doing not really sure on what i can add just thought id return the feedback

Haha I seemed to have skipped you on accident. My bad homie. Hey man I even appreciate that feedback homie. Made me feel better XD thank you for checking it out!

The first beat I'm really feeling. Nice clean mix and you composed the instruments very well. No complaints here keep up the good work fam.

Thank you :D! The first beat is 90% completed. I just need to fix the mixing issues. I'm saving this one for an artist I'm working with later in the summer (hopefully).

Hey this is sick...the first track especially got a great dancehall vibe...good mixing too!

Thank you again homie! I wish I could edit the forum, because I mainly need feedback on the OTHER tracks because they are "first drafts" and I want to see if people like that direction.

i liked the way the first one built, bass hits hard and i like the summer vibes, i see someone like sean paul on this. the piano part in the second beat is dope and the other aspects compliment it well. my favourite is prob the 4th beat though, the guitar part is ill and the drums are nice and punchy. very clean mixes throughout, dope.

these sound cool, it's not really my thing, the reggaeton type of beat patterns and happy melodies. sounded more dance to me than romantic. however i will say it's a cool thing you can make this type of music. first and last beat were my favorites. i really thought the first one was romantic. had a real nice bassline. not my steez of music but on the contrary you did very well with composing, the type of drum patterns you like to use and your mixes were on point. so nothing bad to say. good job

i liked the way the first one built, bass hits hard and i like the summer vibes, i see someone like sean paul on this. the piano part in the second beat is dope and the other aspects compliment it well. my favourite is prob the 4th beat though, the guitar part is ill and the drums are nice and punchy. very clean mixes throughout, dope.

Thank you so much man I really appreciate the thorough feedback! The second one is a favorite, as I love both Salsa and Reggaeton, and I don't hear too many Salsaton (both of them fused together) tracks nowadays. The 4th one is also a favorite as it's an experiment. My friend wanted me to try to make both an acoustic type of track and an R&B track, so I decided to fuse them together, as well as incorporate reggaeton into it, as I don't think I've ever heard a nice track that's a mix of both. Thank you again friend!

these sound cool, it's not really my thing, the reggaeton type of beat patterns and happy melodies. sounded more dance to me than romantic. however i will say it's a cool thing you can make this type of music. first and last beat were my favorites. i really thought the first one was romantic. had a real nice bassline. not my steez of music but on the contrary you did very well with composing, the type of drum patterns you like to use and your mixes were on point. so nothing bad to say. good job

Ah yes. What I meant was to show you guys my romantic tracks and my tropical tracks. Muevelo, Salsaton Moreno, and La Diamante are just tropical tracks, not Romantic. The other 3 are romantic haha. Sorry for the confusion. But yes thank you man! Thlast one is a real experiment, as it is a fusion of R&B and House with a small amount of Reggaeton in it. Think "Latch" mixed with something like "I Don't Mind". I'm really excited for that one. The first one is bascially 90% done, I'm just wainting to find a good artist to sing/rap on it. I may end up singing and rapping on it myself as well, once i get comfortable with my singin. Thank you again for the feedback homie!

Really great stuff man! Nice clean mixing and creative progressions. I have to say my favourites are probably the 4th track and the last track. Loved that guitar riff on the 4th on; had a really nice offbeat feel to it. Those snaps on the last track were really clean and the chords were really chill.

If there was anything that could make it better, I think it would be to try and fill up some more space in the track with either reverb, or other background tracks with more mid frequencies in them. Very good work nonetheless!

I'd love to see what else you do with the tracks!

Hey man,
at first i really like your piano melodies in all tracks, great mix of different styles you got there. Very creative, you already got a signature sound, remarkable drums, nice groove and melodies!
Keep up the great work! :)

Hey man, thanks for the feedback on my track! I like what you're doing with these tunes, you've definitely got the tropical/romantic vibe down. I agree with what others have said, the mixes are clean, but it feels like there's something missing in a few of the tracks. An ambient background type sound to glue everything else together perhaps. You could also try adding some reverb or delay effects to help each instrument blend together, just be careful not to over do it. Some of the percussion feels a bit mechanical as well, which you could fix with some simple velocity adjustments. The 4th track with with the guitar, and the last track are my favourites. To me they are the most 'complete' and full sounding pieces. Overall your mixes are great, and even though it's not my type of music, the melodies and rhythms are perfect for what you were aiming for. Good luck with these tunes man!

Last edited:
Hey! Thanks for your feedback, here's the returned favor:
I really liked these tracks! You definitely have a knack for these tropical beats, they're great! "Muevelo" es mi favorita :D

The melodies are all on point and good, the first track might need something in the background, perhaps a string synth just playing the chord progression to keep the beat moving. The guitar in "Aqui Yo Camino" is great, is that a VST or you playing?

Great work, definitely keep up the great work. I would love to hear Juan Magan or other Reggaeton artists hopping on these tracks!

these songs have a pretty wide dynamic range in the mix...and I dig that..sounds crisp clear and authentic..overall great work

Man I love this! Really nice melodies, they give it a real dope summer vibe. Definitely something I'll be bumping this summer. Good job bro!

Back