2 dub remixes for Oasis fans

HighYellowMoon

Hey guys, done a remix of Oasis' "Soldier On" and the new Noel Gallagher single "Riverman". Hope you like and any feedback appreciated.

Splitting this into 2 parts for your comprehension.

Soldier On:
As far as the instrumental goes, it has a very chill reggae vibe that I really enjoy. I feel that the lyrics should shine a bit more in the mix, but I love the effects you have within the track. I like the breakdown at 2:09. Very nice. The hats could use a bit of reverb and panning. Other than that, great job on this track!

Riverman:
Much more fast paced than the previous, but retains the chill vibe. Again, I like the effects you put into the mixing aspect of things, and again, I think you'll fare better with some reverb on the hi hat and maybe some panning techniques. I haven't heard Riverman, but if that track has prominent vocals, and I assume it would, then you should incorporate more vocals within the hook. I like that little breakdown at the end. Great job on this one too!

Here's my track! It's Reggaeton, different and much more fast paced than this track, but any feedback would be awesome!

Back