Really Want Feed On This One! F4F

Spud388

Hey guys, been a while since I posted a song to FP but I could really use some opinions on this one. I've been trying a lot of different mixing and sampling techniques, what do you guys think?

Comments on the youtube page would be great also. Thanks guys!

I dig the sampling..But I guess the drum could have a litte more knock, espacially the snare. Overall pretty dope though.

love the feel of this beat, sounds beautiful... and I think the drums suit the feel... i suubed you back on youtube thanks for da feedback!!

yes this one you put on when you smoking a phat 1 in your whip cruisin at night definatley do you have a souncloud would like a download of thissmooth stuff man

yes this one you put on when you smoking a phat 1 in your whip cruisin at night definatley do you have a souncloud would like a download of thissmooth stuff man

Thanks for the feed! Soundcloud link is in my signature; I'm actually considering trying to sell this one though.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feed guys. What about the drums is bad, specifically? I don't have the best ear for drums by any means.

Back