Rapper featured on a few blogs looking to collab and make great music

Hey man if you wanna work. Hit me up. I've got some of my old shit on my soundcloud. Hit me back if interested.

@akiltolliver
Okay,, Positives ,Great beats and ideas man!! Negatives, Work on the rapping !Especially your timing, emotion and variation. Im no hip hop or rap expert but your timing and delivery could definitely be improved, keep practicing. Learn about how pauses can add impact and emotion into your songs, (see guitar solo in my track) Another point work on adding more flavor and emotion to your voice and delivery, Sounds like your reciting your raps off a piece of paper. Nothing wrong with reading your lyrics as you rap, but you have to learn to make it feel like it's from your heart, this also help you sound like a confident mofo! Keep working at it man! You have the ideas and that's what matters:finger: !
Why did it say my message was too short, did you do that so we type long answers?
feed 4 feed

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Checked the First joint out.. Intro is dope, sounds big. The beat dropped differently than i thought it would. Vocals sounds a lil off beat and the beat is overpowering them.. Other than that good work . Keep it up..

Check my new here - https://www.futureproducers.com/for...give-receive-feedback/2-new-beats-f4f-470422/
Yo digging the beat man, just work on the Harshness of some of the instruments like the snare and Winds, my ears were raped after this lol, but it's solid !

Last edited by a moderator:
Back