Zqschawrzenegger type beat [F4F]

Yeah, definitely a little too loud and extreme for me. The ideas and song itself I kinda like though but it's a little rating on the ears. Is it just my ears going crazy or is the kick drum spread between two speakers? Anyways, the arrangement and song itself are actually kinda sweet but the mixing & mastering are super extreme, just tone it down and it'll be dope!

Yeah, definitely a little too loud and extreme for me. The ideas and song itself I kinda like though but it's a little rating on the ears. Is it just my ears going crazy or is the kick drum spread between two speakers? Anyways, the arrangement and song itself are actually kinda sweet but the mixing & mastering are super extreme, just tone it down and it'll be dope!
haha i feel ya, it's def not easy on the ears lol. it's intentional, but i may have gone overboard this time... and yes, the kick is spread. I got tired of having it centered all the time lol. The idea was to make the beat sound totally schizo lol. thx for the feed fam!
i could see schwarzenegger drop some crazy barz on this :p
hahahaha lol getting Arnie himself on one of my beats would be like a dream come true! thx fam!
I really like the creativity and FX on this track! The melody is a tad too repetitive for my taste but i get it. I feel like a change up of the bass would be dope too. Keep at it!
https://soundcloud.com/jacques-pierre-beats/the-waitress-jacques-my-beats
Thanks dude! The effects I put on the melody are just 2 different gross beats lol. I agree some variotion with the bassline would be dope, but tbh I just made this shit in an hour the other day.. kek. ill check out ur beat soon btw!
Well aside of the beat, you really need to learn how to mix, everything is too loud in a terrible way, I couldnt even turn my monitors volume pass 15%, cuz I aint tryna destroy my gear. Loud does not make a beat better, learn about compression and controlling dynamics, you will thank me later. Check me out: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...beat-pressure-pt-2-prod-dontablack330-533800/
lol k. how do u feel about XXX or $B? Or kvlt black metal for that matter? cuz that type of shit is supposed to be distorted as fuck. this aint jazz bro. but thx for the feed anyways, ill check ur shit out soon :^)

Last edited:
Back