Zoo Ireland - Take Me To Your Hood - Dark, Trappy, Gangster vibes - Feed 4 Feed

zoo

Hey all,

Back with another free beat. Looking for any and all feed back on this track. Let me know what you think and don't hold back.

I'll return your feed 100% and make sure it is detailed. Make sure to drop a link to your track/thread that you want me to listen to and critique.

If you wanna collab or connect in anyway just hit me up. Don't be shy.

So here's the beat:

Just left some feedback on your track man, I liked the vibe a lot! Would appreciate your feedback on my beat :) thanks

Last edited:
Just left some feedback on your soundcloud.

Check this out and let me know what you think https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSNwlA_SMrI

Appreciate your feedback man.

Just to clarify with you, are you saying the sample is out of key or that the distortion effect that comes in at 0.59 is overwhelming?

The new sound comes in at 0.48 and I distort it at 0.59

Would appreciate if you could get back to me and let me know! Much love.

-------------------------------------

All feedback returned up until this point. Any other takers?? All feedback will be 100% returned once you drop a link!

Last edited:
Not bad. I like the vibe. The low end sounds weird tho. I feel like the bass is clashing with something. It just doesn't sound as clean as it could be. I like the warmth of the piano sample. Drums could use some work overall. Just to stand out a bit more. Keep working! Mixing is key!

Not bad. I like the vibe. The low end sounds weird tho. I feel like the bass is clashing with something. It just doesn't sound as clean as it could be. I like the warmth of the piano sample. Drums could use some work overall. Just to stand out a bit more. Keep working! Mixing is key!

By the low end you mean the bassline or the 808 kick?! I feel like the bassline sounds fine but the 808 does sound a bit funny on top!?

Appreciate you lending your ear, dude.

This is dope overall , just feel something is wrong with the drum ,those chop are great no doubt . Keep it up man .

Last edited:
Appreciate the feed dude. All feedback has been returned to this point.

Any other listeners want to share their views?

Last edited:
Back