Zoo Ireland - Magic [Return 100%]

zoo

Hey all,

Dropped a warm up beat for my debut instrumental project titled Old Soul which is due to drop publicly in November.

Looking for any and all forms of feedback on this chilled, relaxed joint which stays very true to the roots of hip hop.

Please ensure you drop a link so I can return your feedback.

Last edited:
You're correct dude. Just a slight finer detail; it's three different samples together! Appreciate the kind words dudes, you both make dope beats.

All feed 100% returned to this point. Let me know what you think and I'll definitely get back to you.

Last edited:
Appreciate the positive words my brothers.

All feed 100% returned up to this point.

Keep the feedback coming...all forms..

Last edited:
This is really smooth. Can tell alot of work was put into the sampling aspect. The sound design was really good.
The hats weren't really to my taste but thats a preference thing and it was very good overall. Keep it up. About to follow you cause I'd love to hear more as you release

sampling is dope and the synth work coming later is well done. my only criticism is i think the drums could be varied up a bit, maybe take them out for four bars and replace them with a 'dusty' drum break so the low end would sound even bigger by comparison when it came back in. good work.

Hey all,

Dropped a warm up beat for my debut instrumental project titled Old Soul which is due to drop publicly in November.

Looking for any and all forms of feedback on this chilled, relaxed joint which stays very true to the roots of hip hop.

Please ensure you drop a link so I can return your feedback.

Nice, clean sample, and dope synth. I just think at times, some notes in the synth clash with those in the sample, but that may not bother you, I guess it's a matter of opinion.But this track overall is gold man, well done!

Thanks for that awesome feedback !
I really like your track, the drums, the sample, you really know what you are doing
For the mix, you know i'm just a beginner so i think i have nothing to say
anyway, nice track !

and again, thanks for your feedback.

Last edited:
finally I have some time to return the feedback :)
solid track. I think that you could change the intro a bit, I can hear that your samples overlaps, so it creates clashing. to me this beat sounds like some experimental type. I can hear sample in the background that is a bit off beat. the kick sounds great, but I would layer the clap with snare to get more full sound. overall nice hip hop beat, but it could use some work imo. peace

Back