Zakwan - Madness [All FeedBack Will Be Retuned]

Zakwan Small

As always All feedback will be returned. If you like what you hear, leave a like, comment and follow on Soundcloud. Check out my website in my signature.

This one I had a hard time Mixing and Mastering. I hope I did a good job. Let me hear your thoughts.

I think you did quite well on the mixing. Just some small things - personally I would turn your mid/low range synths up, lower the snare a bit, and sidechain your kick to your synths to give the kick some space and blow your audience's nips off. Hihat pattern is fire, that needs to stay as it is. I'm mad because you cut whatever fire melody you had going on at the end there..expand on that! I just became your 600th follower btw, give a listen to my post and maybe look around my soundcloud when you have time.

[F4F] Wu Tang Clan | Japanese type beat - Last Man Standing [Sub4Sub]

aye..boom...let big shaq mans not hot on this lol...jk...your perc is lit...nice variation on it...if only the 808 is clean this would be better that just my opinion..i respect ur style sir! cheers

Ok thanks Kaze. I made the changes. I'll definitely check you out bro.

Mrascal, I changed the 808. I had used sylenth1 to make the first 808 and it wasnt good enough. I switched to harmor to make this 808l.

Guy up there said 'blow your audience's nips off' ��

I thought the kick really popped on this, did you change it? Kick jumps through the mix! Sounds great! Really great melody/chords on this, they sound super dope, great sound selection too. This is crazy man! I don't have much to say on this one, I thought this was a fucking banger. Really great work man, you should be proud of this one!

Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment on mine!

I think the the mix is damn near perfect. I would lower the secondary hats a tad bit. Maybe the snare a tad bit as well. I think its solid for what it is besides that fam. Good work. I returned the favor by following and liking the beat. Keep up the good work!

ayodlo

The drums are a bit too rattling to fit with the vibe of the melody. i like the hi-hats though, they are quite smooth yet very subtle. I think you can expand upon this though - because despite how good this beat is, i feel like you haven't quite completed it yet - there are so many different directions you can go with regards to maybe creating a new section that diverges slightly from the main melody

Feedback on this please She's Not Coming Back [F4F]

Guy up there said 'blow your audience's nips off' ?

I thought the kick really popped on this, did you change it? Kick jumps through the mix! Sounds great! Really great melody/chords on this, they sound super dope, great sound selection too. This is crazy man! I don't have much to say on this one, I thought this was a fucking banger. Really great work man, you should be proud of this one!

Thanks for taking the time to listen and comment on mine!

I didn't change the Kick, but I did side chain it to the Every single melody. I usually only side chain to the 808 and leave it at that. Thanks Boadie.

I made some other changes like turning down the snares and secondary hi hat a bit. I noticed in the bridge the 808 was clashing with the previous 808 and cut it off wasn't fixing it so I had to create a mute/solo automation to silence the first 808 before the bridge 808 came in. This is the longest i ever spent mixing and mastering a song...

Anyways thanks for the feed back everyone. I have returned everyone's Feedback.

Back