Z. Smith - Roadmaster Flow (prod. by cR8!)

cR8!

So...........me and a partner of mine work on a beat and we get a simple loop going. We love it.

My man Z. Smith comes over a couple days later and I play him the said beat. He loves it.

30 minutes later, he has a verse written. 5-10 minutes later, we have it recorded. About an hour or so later, we have a solid mix. Maybe not a perfect mix, but solid enough.

So.....here's what happens when shit just works like it's supposed to.

:victory:

That beat is a banger, that sample is nasty asf. This track is dope all around.

Check Out my 21 Savage x Offset x Metro type beat.
YouTube

Follow me on IG & Twitter @clflamez

this is dope man! i really liked the old school vibes, and shoutout to the rapper for killing it too, keep it up!
check out my latest beat if you get a chance:
Endless by Radium | Free Listening on SoundCloud

From a critical perspective, everything seems legit. Levels are straight, drums and bass are legit, it's not repetitive, the melody on the guitar is cool (is that sampled, midi, live?)

From a personal perspective, the acoustic guitar doesn't fit the aesthetic of the rest of the composition. I would've either altered the sample to fit a more hip-hop oriented arrangement or altered the rest of the arrangement to fit the guitar. More sparse, less prominent percussion, and a bass line over a 808.

That beat is a banger, that sample is nasty asf. This track is dope all around.

Check Out my 21 Savage x Offset x Metro type beat.
YouTube

Follow me on IG & Twitter @clflamez

When I try to click the link you posted, it sends me to the youtube login page, so I had to google cl flamez and find it myself. I'm guessing you're talking about "Astros?"

Nice beat though! What more can I say? It goes hard.

:victory:

Back