Be Yourself - Outss Ft. Chloe Opondo

i love the beat man, simple and on point, it also sounds j dilla inspired, nice job man, keep doing what you do, you can be big!

Last edited:
It's a very well produced track. I dig the vibe it's real ambient and chill and I really love the melody you had going on. The whole thing just sounded had a dream like vibe to it.

Didn't like how it started but when that hook came in it was FIRE!! Love the smooth soulful feel. Your flow is dope too. I think your voice is a bit dry. I think a bit more reverb on it would be dope. The beat is unique. Really diggin' the snare you used. That chick is killing the hook! Good stuff overall.

Everything sounds great man. Keep on pushing fam.

damn!! great song! i cant say anything bad, i think its just good like that! love the hook (synth & vocals). did u mix the song? it sounds very professional!

The production is really nice and I like the singing parts too. The rap could've used some more effects to differ (be more memorable) somehow. But it's laid back and chill anyway. Like it overall.

That's really smooth and relax. It's different like lot of nowaday guys (include me lol) you got your sauce, keep it up, you're dope

not feeling the intro so much but once the beat/keys kick in it's perfect. The way the reverb hangs through from the intro is really dope and the drums have a nice lo-fi is sound. Rapping is good and the jazzy vibe is perfect. Those keys really make the track though, that's nice! The arrangement is solid and keeps it moving and interesting, good stuff overall!

Sounds like the streets on a dilla beat, love the calmness in your flow with the vocals in the background, the beat has a nice groove, hard to say anything bad about this, this that late night vibe !

Really soulfull, like the atmosphere.
The drums could use some tweaks, it a bit empty, maybe a hat or something would fill it up ;)
Also are the other parts samples?

Nice voice, really like the other stuff good job keep up the hard work man :)

no samples sir and thankyu

Really soulfull, like the atmosphere.
The drums could use some tweaks, it a bit empty, maybe a hat or something would fill it up ;)
Also are the other parts samples?

Nice voice, really like the other stuff good job keep up the hard work man :)

Back