Be Yourself - Outss Ft. Chloe Opondo

Got that old school east coast vibe, super chill and mellow, I could def vibe out to this. Awesome job man.

hey, the link is down in the post, but works in the signature still.

The intro is tight. Funny you came from my "dnb" thread but this intro sounds like a tight synth for a dnb track. The rest of the track travels into something more dreamy. The Panning background vocals are really pleasant. Add some minor effects to main vocals though. Do you think maybe a very small (very small) amount of reverb or something to make them to pop out more. what do you think? They sounds dry, but the rhymes and verses are tight! Maybe increases the volume of them to pop out too, but the tone and rhymes are really good. The melodies are very fitting as well, this is good! I like it.

Man this is really great.

Structurally I think the track is perfect, the synths, the beats, all very well produced and written. Think like a few have already mentioned the vocals could do with a bit of something to make them "gel" a little better with the instrumental...but other than that you've done really, really well here man. Keep it up.

This is too dope! Only thing I would say is the verse vocals sound a little dry. I think it could benefit from the verse sections sound a little more spacey like the rest of the track. Overall though, this is tight and impressive that you did everything. Keep it up, definitely on to something!

Nice track. Has a chilly vibe.
Turn up the kick a lil bit.
Maybe some hats on this?
Anyway nice track.
I like the samples you used.

Nice an chill man. Kinda like a dream state vibe. In my opinion, I would add a little reverb on the snare so its not so clicky, and on the soft vocals add a slight delay to create a minor echo effect which i think would sound great. but I love the simplicity and i enjoyed it. Well put together and the mix down is great too. I can hear everything you incorporated into the track. Keep em' coming!

Is the beat from you?

Beat:

Vibe from this one is really cool! Theres not really much to say its very minimalistic but it really fits the song. I like it man. The hats that add in later on really add to the beat man.

Rap:

Flow is on point and i like the lyrics. However the recording sounds very low quality? I dont know if its the mic or how it is mixed.

Singing:

She nailed it! Voice is great and its mixed really well too.

Its a dope song over all man i like it. Very laid back! I'll follow you on Soundcloud to hopefully hear more!

Back