your love (one in a million) ... new lofi-trap single ... prod. by barnes blvd (f4f)

therealage

what's up FP family. this is my last single for the year. i will still be droppin' beats weekly but i am no dropping any more songs this year. i am going to work on a new project (very lofi influenced) and that will be my next drop.

anyways here is my latest single. let me know what you guys think. i will return the feedback as always. one.

Really like the vibe! Nice flow and pretty solid delivery. Everything is well balanced and radio ready. Keep up with the good work I fuk with your style. Would love to work with you in the future.

Let me know what you think:

Love the vocals man, fire lyrics, and just a great overall production.
Check out my Young Thug Type Beat that I just released.
It should be in my sig

This is definitely radio ready. When you first came in you sounded like Kendrick. You really mixed it up where you needed to to keep the song interesting. Your flow and verse on this are really good too. Honestly I don't have anything bad to say.

Really like the vibe! Nice flow and pretty solid delivery. Everything is well balanced and radio ready. Keep up with the good work I fuk with your style. Would love to work with you in the future.

Let me know what you think:

thank you bro! i fuck with your beat! perfect tiller vibe! and i'm definitely wanna cook up some stuff with you. Love the bassline in your beat. what did you use for it?

Love the vocals man, fire lyrics, and just a great overall production.
Check out my Young Thug Type Beat that I just released.
It should be in my sig
appreciate it bro. i see a travis scott beat in your signature...not sure if thats the same one you are talking about?

But its got some dope elements to it. I think the mix could be tighter. Things need to me more cohesive. Needs a bigger kick!

Love the vibe man, didn't know u were an artist as well, I aspire to do the same one day. That Aailiyah sample is straight up beautiful, same one DJ Premier used on that Jay Z joint but this one is more modern. The rapping is on point man you really added to the vibe and switched up the flow here and there.

Make sure to visit my thread as well, let me know what you think I'd be highly interested to hear that ! Here's a link :

Kendrick Lamar Type Beat - CHANGE ME (prod. Gotham) F4F 100% Guaranteed

this is vibin! your bars fit the beat perfectly and you keep your style varied so shit doesn't get stale.
dope beat, dope flow, dope bars, dope mix. this shit is T I G H T

please check this one out

Love the vibe man, didn't know u were an artist as well, I aspire to do the same one day. That Aailiyah sample is straight up beautiful, same one DJ Premier used on that Jay Z joint but this one is more modern. The rapping is on point man you really added to the vibe and switched up the flow here and there.

Make sure to visit my thread as well, let me know what you think I'd be highly interested to hear that ! Here's a link :

Kendrick Lamar Type Beat - CHANGE ME (prod. Gotham) F4F 100% Guaranteed

Very clean production and I appreciate the vocals! Check me out: Did I slay this Final Fantasy instrumental or nah? 100% Feedback Returned.
Appreciate y'all giving the feedback...just returned feedback to all you guys. Much love.

Back