Young Thug x London type beat - CAME UP [F4F]

Ok the concept is dope. Melody is the shit. Dark bass synth sounds pretty cool. All the synths sound a bit oldschool and standard like a fl preset man. Try to play with parameters in your synthesizer to make the sound stand out. The drums are not my taste, cause they are very dry. They need more space to fill up and especially the bassline must be bangin, maybe better to switch up to 808s. Kick needs a compressor and much more gain to bump. Main snare needs an additional clap to smash better. Also try to use some open hats in different places in addition to the normal hats. If you play alot with the sounds this would be some real heavy stuff. If you dont mind i would love to hear a reworked version of this. Stay grindin bro!

- Returned

real crazy beat.
Cool vibes with the piano and the 808s.
Mix on point.
Keep it up!
Find someone how rap on this.

Good beat man, I like when it switches up at the starts!
Some bits sound a bit off to me, soem off key stuff but I dont kno if that what you wnated to go for or not.
I would give the drums a bit more work, maybe EQ the kick and snare and throw a compressor?
I dont like the beffy synth that comes later on but other than that its good!

I like this one. Nice choice of melodies.
I don't like the sound of the Snare and the kick that much but thats just my personal opinion.
Besides that i think thath a really good beat.
Well done!

that synth is dope, adds a different element to the track that I didn't expect, the build up is good. The kick sounds a little weird to me, at least thru my laptop speakers, its clipping a bit or something, other than that, good job man

that synth is dope, adds a different element to the track that I didn't expect, the build up is good. The kick sounds a little weird to me, at least thru my laptop speakers, its clipping a bit or something, other than that, good job man

Yeah, the kick isn't really clipping but there's something in the sound that's not right. Thanks for the feed!

Nice ideas here. However, I think a lot of the samples here sound basic. Too "synthy" to vibe to for me. But keep at it man. It's some nice arrangement, just get some better sounds is my advice

Back