Young Lotto: My Shoes ft Matt Fuze

HeavyTakeMusic

Hey how's it going? Made this beat for a local artist named Young Lotto. When y'all get the chance, check it out. Would love some constructive criticism on the beat and the artists who rapped on it. Feed 4 feed always.

Last edited:
I like the track man. The mix sounds good ( personally, i'd probably turn down the levels on the vocals a lil bit) but the production is nice and the beat is dope. nothing really bad about this.

Really dope beat. I think it was mixed very well. Usually I can find criticism but I think this is good, at least for my rookie ears.

Please make sure to return the feedback on my track in my signature!

The beat is straight fire. It sounds very professional and mainstream (not a bad thing). The rappers compliment the beat well. I really liked the second verse. The hook however isn't great in my opinion. That is really my criticism. Nice work man, for real!

Hit me back when you can: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-trap-dirty-south-etc/ghost-feed-feed-522176/

thank man. appreciate your thoughts. The rapper on the second verse is Matt Fuze. Really digging that melody on your ghost beat. left you some comments on soundcloud.

Last edited:
I like the beat. Love the drums. Don't really care for the rappers. They sound very trap cliche. But your mixing is nice. Sounds good bro

Dope asf! Reminds me of Kevin gates. The beat and the vocals go very well together. Mix is great. Maybe take the drums out for one point? To add some variation. Absolutely love it!!

Back