Are you a MONKEY? ARE YOU A BALLER? ARE YOU A TRAPPER? Listen TO OUR TRAP

k id like to hear you

nvm: a teacher geek on futureproducers, kk :berzerk:haha have a good day man

this song is garbage. from the horrible beat, to your choppy, wannabe trash flow, to the dumb, forgettable lyrics, all the way to your reverb drenched vocals. you get an F on this assignment.

this song is garbage. from the horrible beat, to your choppy, wannabe trash flow, to the dumb, forgettable lyrics, all the way to your reverb drenched vocals. you get an F on this assignment.
Sure sure, call me whatever you want you're just saying shit any hater would say haha
you even took ur time to diss me while I respond right away,
If i get an F, Mr. Then you get fired. Back to learning again for you wannabe "teacher"

Sure sure, call me whatever you want you're just saying shit any hater would say haha
you even took ur time to diss me while I respond right away,
If i get an F, Mr. Then you get fired. Back to learning again for you wannabe "teacher"

anyone that doesn't like your song isn't a hater lmao. like i said, this sh*t is garbage. and i don't know where you got the teacher thing from, but someone does need to teach you that music just isn't for you.

anyone that doesn't like your song isn't a hater lmao. like i said, this sh*t is garbage. and i don't know where you got the teacher thing from, but someone does need to teach you that music just isn't for you.
you're gonna criticize my lyrics, when you can't even understand the definition of a sentence i wrote
These internet geeks, thinkin they're smart and shit haha, have a good one. cya

you're gonna criticize my lyrics, when you can't even understand the definition of a sentence i wrote
These internet geeks, thinkin they're smart and shit haha, have a good one. cya

i can tell you're a very smart guy

"imma be clause santa

monkeyboy is clause santa

you ain't ballin banana

not like tony montana"

genius. you could ghostwrite for nas

Last edited:
i can tell you're a very smart guy

"imma be clause santa

monkeyboy is clause santa

you ain't ballin banana

not like tony montana"

genius. you could ghostwrite for nas

You don't get it, its original thats for sure, it has meaning and style, kind of like chiraq but its a music video track.. And yo its claus santa haha

@Handmade

This guy ain't able to open the thread in the right section, means any discussion is a waste of time.

@daymrajt

You're the best rapper I know, marry me, pleeeease! :D

Last edited:
Hostility for honest opinions abundant is the bane of improvement and wall unbroken.
When asking for opinion on such, all criticism approved or received in vague abundance of such work.

Less time arguing. Show kindness and you are in position to receive. But be weary of altercation.
To understand is to show growth. Advice is another tool.

Hostility for honest opinions abundant is the bane of improvement and wall unbroken.
When asking for opinion on such, all criticism approved or received in vague abundance of such work.

Less time arguing. Show kindness and you are in position to receive. But be weary of altercation.
To understand is to show growth. Advice is another tool.
Yeah i agree 100% I didn't wanna offend, i kinda didn't either more than internet geek.
Like he said, I was saying "if you don't like the song, you're a hater" but I said nothing anything like that,
just said he said, something a guy would say without seeing our music video.
But sometimes bro I gotta respond personal, not for the world to see it but for the guy to see through me

Last edited:
Back