You Appeared [Suddenly] Instrumental F4F

Arrangement
Overall, you did pretty well with the arrangement of the track.
I like the switch up around the middle of the song.
I really like those chants and "hey's." Where did you get it?
I really like how the song transitions at the ending.
When it was just the vocals, guitar, and the snares, I believe you should of used a different snare.

Mixing
I like how the vocals were mixed. Maybe tone down the saxophone sample.
I like the hats panned a bit to the right but not too much to the right.
I think the kick needs a bit more punch to it. EQing or layer another kick would do the trick.

I really like the arrangement of the song. I believe a little bit of tweaking with the mixing.

Keep it up!

Can you give me feedback on my most recent post?

Last edited:
This is great, nice job. The main thing that sticks out to me is that 'haah' vox. I've got that sound, think it may have came from Johnny's kits, not sure. Anyway I'd remove that since it doesn't really fit the vibe.

@JustBeyond

I dig the beat fam. Its def something that is smooth and I can image a dope emcee on it. Keep up the good work fam.

I really like this track and lots of potential. The sample you used is dope!

I felt like at some points it sounded a little chaotic like at 1:30... not sure if that was intentional. The chords are dope and there's a lot of reverb on some parts. I like the switch ups. I just feel like there could be more clarity between instruments in the part where they clash

Yooo love the Corrine sample. Really reminds me of this producer A Em Cee Music. Love your production here fam no critiques from me this one definitely gets you moving. Thanks for the feed and this track bro Peace!

Dope idea! works really well! vibe and vocal fits great! i would love a greater dynamic range.. think that would give even more power!

Last edited by a moderator:
dope track fam,

i think if you added a couple elements like breaks and dropped some parts of the beat out during your transitions, the beat would sound more dramatic as a whole. overall, your composition is nice, but you could take it to the next level with just a few edits. cheers

F4F: Sounds from the Basement

Very good placement on the sampling. One thing I would say is try to be gentler on the final compression especially so the artist can master the beat with their vocals.

Back