You Appeared [Suddenly] Instrumental F4F

MrMcDowell

Mr.McDowell
Hello All,

I've been working on a pretty chilled instrumental called You Appeared [Suddenly]. My main focus more than anything else has been mixing and arrangement because I feel as though those are 2 areas in which I need to improve in the most. If you have any feedback or constructive criticism I'd appreciate it. All feedback, soundcloud comments, and etc would be appreciated. Dont be afraid to follow on soundcloud aswell lol. Dont forget to link your song so I can give you feedback on it. Thank You for your time.

I appreciate the feed fam. I dig the beat in your track. I feel like the mixing could help the beat and lyrics pop out even knock even more. Go back to the mix and glue the sounds together more then that track will sound even better. Keep working fam.

yo this is real nice man. Loving the production.. all the sound effects used in the beat are a nice touch man you did a real good job. The horns used are also really nice man! Did you record the instruments yourself?

Great job! I like how you use the chants. Whole track is very powerful and catchy.
And I have a question: how many time you spend on that track?

This is dope bro! I dig the composition a lot and the sound choices are real nice. It sounds like there's some cloudiness in the upper midrange probably from the sample and the pad that could be brought down a bit with some EQ...I also could hear a bit more bass and knock in the kick...really feeling it tho very catchy...I def think it's worth some additional mix work

You are excellent with this music.

The 38 second drop could use a change-up. But it's all good. No doubt one of the best tracks to listen to any time of the day..
Stays fly.

This track is way too cluttered for my personal taste. Not to mention the compression on this is painful to listen to. I want to hear some dynamics with samples!

Back