XXXTentacion Type Beat FEEDBACK 4 FEEDBACK

GuessBeatz

What's up everyone?

This is a new beat I just uploaded on my youtube channel that I would love feedback on. Specifically, on if I got the jocelyn flores vibe right from his 17 album thats what i was going for. Leave your tracks for me down below and I'll return the favor as soon possible.

great drums selection.. but shiloh's samples are very overused, try finding some new creative sad lo fi samples and you'll make a crazy unique beat. keep it up

great drums selection.. but shiloh's samples are very overused, try finding some new creative sad lo fi samples and you'll make a crazy unique beat. keep it up

I feel you on that, they definetly are overused but i feel like i had to do it if i really wanted it to fit his style. Thanks for the feedback I appreciate it

Love the chill vibes. I feel like you could've done a lot more with bass. But good work man keep it up!

This Week's Beat Making Video

Love the chill vibes. I feel like you could've done a lot more with bass. But good work man keep it up!

This Week's Beat Making Video
thanks for the feedback. The link you put up isn't working if you wanna repost it so i can return the favor to you please do

Back