XXXTENTACION Type Beat [100% FIRE] **F4F**

Lil Roxas

YouTube

all feedback is appreciated and returned within 24 hours !!

please make sure to let me know if you comment / sub / like the vid and ill do the same to you :)

happy 2018

I just love how in-your-face the bass is in this beat. The simplicity of the song also works toward its benefit, as any vocals layered over it could really elevate the song as a whole. Keep up the good work!

I just love how in-your-face the bass is in this beat. The simplicity of the song also works toward its benefit, as any vocals layered over it could really elevate the song as a whole. Keep up the good work!

Thanks a lot bro! - sometimes its better to keep it simple :)

The 808 is hard and I like the switch up from the aggressive to the calmed angelic sounding section only thing I say the beat needs is more variation after a while the beta started to sound the same so add more variation to keep listeners locked in also some artist like that lets them flow on the beat in different ways.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] LUCID - Lil Skies x Lil Tracy x Lil Uzi Vert Type Beat (Collab)

Thanks bro!! I love when the 808's are HARD haha. also i Appreciate the constructive criticism bro - I'll make sure to add more variation on future beats :)

I'ma check your link now and leave you feedback as well !!

very good premise for the beat, nice aggressiveness and mood, and pretty good mix. i dont really think this is an x type beat though but thats neither here nor there lol. the only thing this beat could use is some variation, even good catchy loops get repetitive sometimes. great stuff!

be honest with me here
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rrrrr-dragon-boy-jig-f4f-544347/#post50083437

Thank u. I agree that X has changed his beats in recent times and my one is more based on the older ones [e.g. look at me] haha - yeah i noted to add more variation in my future beats lol

I'ma check out your thread right now and leave a comment on it :)

Back