Wrote, Recorded and Mixed by Me (F4F)

AlexCapone

Hey guys I'm looking for feedback on the music and mixing job of this track. Honestly the feedback on the actual lyrics and musicality (not the instrumental) of the song is most important so I'd prioritize that, but I'd also like to know how I did mixing. You have to click the link because it's private I believe.

Bullets Cut by Alex Capone Official | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Thanks for your feedback and just so you know. Real feedback ONLY please .

Last edited:
The song is a bit too generic - sounds like a song from 2009-2010 datpiff. But your delivery is pretty good for the most part, and your flow is on point The weakest part of this song, by far, is the hook. I think if you fixed that this would be really fire.

feedback on this please Late Weeks (song) [F4F]

The song is a bit too generic - sounds like a song from 2009-2010 datpiff. But your delivery is pretty good for the most part, and your flow is on point The weakest part of this song, by far, is the hook. I think if you fixed that this would be really fire.

feedback on this please Late Weeks (song) [F4F]

thanks for the feedback, will be returning shortly. What specifically about the hook did you not like?

So I agree about the song being just a generic banger. It's cool, if I was out somewhere and this came on. To listen when I'm just chilling, I'd want more. Delivery is solid mostly, a couple words the delivery fell a little. The 'squad' and 'gang' in the hook sound a little .. not genuine. Played.

There's some good things going. Delivery, flow is decent. Lyrics are better than a lot of the mumble rappers out now. My advice would be keep working, be original, you're not far off.

Back