World Of Skyrim - F4F

Skyrim is dos but not to sure how I feel about this beat I was expecting more interesting samples from the game since it has a lot of good music and sound fx init to be sampled, the drums are nice but the pattern didn't really have variation to keep me interested the whole way also the vox chant kinda took away from the vibe of the beat I say keep it in but have it come in here and there not often.

Skyrim is dos but not to sure how I feel about this beat I was expecting more interesting samples from the game since it has a lot of good music and sound fx init to be sampled, the drums are nice but the pattern didn't really have variation to keep me interested the whole way also the vox chant kinda took away from the vibe of the beat I say keep it in but have it come in here and there not often.

thanks for listening sir and have pleasant day

helleo:)

I like that you made something unique and the direction your beat was going but the sample at 1:05 kinda ruined it, it kinda took the epicness out of your beat.

I made something similar to your vibe, appreciate all kind of feedback
Hip Hop experimental beat

Interesting choice of samples, has a very dark vibe. I feel like the drums could have a little of the high end taken out to match the dark vibe. The kick sounds a little loud in the mix and i probably wouldve chosen a different clap/snare. Overall a pretty good job.

Please go check this out.
f4f sampled boom bap

Back