WONDAGURL X LIONAIRE Type BEAT = ( F4F )

The 808s aren't as hard-hitting and bouncy as I would like them to be; I think there's too much space in the composition and the synths could have some high frequency removed via EQ. Not bad - definitely has good potential.

Feedback on this please A Painless Death [F4F]

This is hella dope I can def feel the Wondagurl x Travis Scott vibe I also like the added vox they just add extra character and fit the beat nicely I agree with the user above about the 808 it could slap a lil harder but other than that this is hella clean and the space in the track is kinda a Wondagurl thing so thats not a problem for me but I do feel some of the highs on the sounds could be tamed a lil.

Check out my latest.
[F4F] Grime Instrumental - Stormzy x AJ Tracey x Chip x Dave Type Beat [F4F]

Lead melody got that 3 key motion ha. I fuck with the 808 its unique it has a cool bounce to it and is different from any other trap beat I have heard on here. The main melody is so fir bro hih hat game is on god level. Nice work man!! Mix could use some tweaks but overall I really enjoyed this sick arrangement. Keep it up!

So sick! Drums smack, I'm not crazy about the main melody feel like it would've sounded better if the top end was filtered very boom bap type of beat, I really like the break down. Keep it up man Head cutta head cutting!

Check me out when you get the chance
Classic Boombap, what rapper you hear over this?

Sounds good overall. I like the melody, and the 808's seem to have maybe a pan or stereo effect on them? It's cool but takes away from the initial hit of it and some people may not like that, but honestly, changing it up nowadays is the way to go. I like the beat for sure.

Last edited:
Like everyones said the 808 ain't as hard hitting. The kick sounds like it's struggling on it's own. The kick is hard though. The vocals are dope

YouTube

Back