Wiz Khalifa - See you again [reMix] *F4F*

inFormal_aJ

Doing it The inFormal way
Yo guys, I'm back with another track. This time I decided to do a remix.
Check it out :

Feedback Will Be Returned, as usual ;)

Last edited:
thnx for the feed mane! The beat is dope! needs a bit of low end and I think the acappella dont fits the beat imo.. the beat alone is dope as it is bro! the whole track sounds like you limited just a bit to much.. nonetheless good work! #BASSGODD

Love the beat man.. I think I would have liked a different artist on it or maybe a different wiz verse. Anyways good stuff keep up the remixes man I like!

thnx for the feed mane! The beat is dope! needs a bit of low end and I think the acappella dont fits the beat imo.. the beat alone is dope as it is bro! the whole track sounds like you limited just a bit to much.. nonetheless good work! #BASSGODD

Yh about the chorus, idk, i had no other options :(
Thanks for the feed bro!!

Love the beat man.. I think I would have liked a different artist on it or maybe a different wiz verse. Anyways good stuff keep up the remixes man I like!

Thanks for the feed and heads-up bro!! :D

Beat sounds dope man! i think the beat and acapella don't fit that well.. I would release the beat without the acapella cause the beat just sounds cool!

Check me out if you can!
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...-strange-banger-beat-give-em-hell-f4f-504906/

Dope beat but it doesn't fit the vocal AT ALL ! You should dig into some dope M.O.P / B.O.B / Busta vocals for that kind of shit but nice beat. Synth is a little bit too much raw/dry/lacks of harmony.

Thanks for the feed everyone!! I re-uploaded it with a new version!!

Yea I'd have to agree it doesn't fit the Key of whoever may be singing but the beat itself is fine. Drums sounded a bit dry for my taste but overall a solid beat~

Thanks for feed

Most of the mix is in the higher frequency, needs to a touch of bass. I'd recommend adding and removing instruments in and out throughout your track, It sounds like the same instruments are playing from start to finish.

Most of the mix is in the higher frequency, needs to a touch of bass. I'd recommend adding and removing instruments in and out throughout your track, It sounds like the same instruments are playing from start to finish.

It's a short limited version of the track, but thanks for the feedback :)

the mix needs work ... the singing part doesnt really mesh well ... or maybe the a Capella doesnt really work well with this track ... im not sure those are my thoughts though ... keep it up

Good stuff good attempt. I think the vocals don't match perfectly but the at point it does sound on beat. It's extremely difficult to match the vocals to a song when your beat is at a different tempo. That is very hard to do but your idea is there and at the end of the day this art so I give you mad props for being creative and trying. I think with a little bit more editing and a little bit more rearranging you should be golden.

The hook doesn't work on this at all. The verses are fine b/c it is rap, I would definitely bring them up in the mix a bit though. What I like to do on remixes that having singing hooks that don't go with the beat is chop up a part from the verses and make a new hook. You may want to try that.

As far as the beat, the bass line is almost non existent, so try making it a big fatter and bringing it up in the mix. Also, for the synths, maybe try some filters, rolling off the high end during the verses and bringing it back in for the hook. Just a thought, but could help break up the repetitiveness of the track.

Good start though, keep them coming.

I like the instrumental, but It overpowers the vocals. Especially the synth. It could be lowered in the mix a bit to make way for the drums and vocals. Good work thought bro! Keep it up!

This is love (F4F)

This beat doesn't fit the vibe of this song, but the beat is cool by itself. You definitely should put someone else's verses over this. As far as the mix, I suggest you lower your instrument sounds and not limit them as much, and make that bass stand out more. Just find a song with a vibe that's more hype and you'll more than likely have somethin', my man.

Back