Wishing Jar - OUTSS X VIRTU4L (LOFI-TRAP)

I see you.. This is different. I like it alot and your energy is on point. The vocals could use some work to sit in the beat better but I love the stereo image on that beat. Respect.

Wow, really liked the vocal manipulations in the beginning and throughout. Thought the lyrics could be made a little clearer on the choruses, but the verses sounded good. The instrumental sounded good. Fit the vocals well. Love the vibes of the outro as well. That might have been a nice addition (or something similar) somewhere in the center to add a break. But that could be preference. Thanks for sharing!

Any feedback for my latest track would be greatly appreciated:
Wheeping Willow

I like the vibe and energy that you give off in this as well as the effects during the hook. The flow is pretty nice too. It was a bit hard to understand the lyrics at some points but if that's what you're going for that's cool too. overall pretty good track tho !

I really like this. The mix sounds nice. In my opinion the kick sounds nice. If anything, maybe turn it down just a notch or two. I really like this though. Good work.

Another dope one bro ! BTW this is makingofgotham, can't login to my account + my beat got stolen this morning check my post for more info man this shit is weird

Back