"Wilt Chainerlain" - Rich the Kid type beat F4F

i like it a lot. i think it bangs and i like ambient ish. i don't necessarily like the turntable slow down effects, or that many at least, but the beats a banger fam.

Thanks for the feedback.

I liked the beat. It was (for a lack of a better word) "legit" sounding. The sounds were all hella nice and I was felling it, The tape stop effect really stood out to me as ineffective the way it was implemented though, but if you got the right person on the track I think they could pull it off nicely and it wouldn't sound out of place. Overall it was dope. Keep up the work.

I like the sounds you got in this beat, if mixed properly i could actually hear someone like a juicy j on this. The tape stop effect just doesn't seem to be used as effectively as possible though. It kinda comes outta nowhere. I think what he meant by the drums aren't hitting hard is that they sound low in the mix behind the instruments. The pattern you have is dope but its like it gets lost in the mix. But overall this is a good job.

Check out my track and return the feed when you get the chance.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...outh-etc/new-fp-looking-some-feedback-497508/

Cool elements and nice beat overall, bro! Cool arps and the sense of space and reverb was really nice. Cool programming of the hi hats as well - and that 808 is thick and solid!

This has a lot of good elements to it but there's things I would recommend before submitting this to any A&R's. The main things I hear are that the snare seems thin and not aggressive enough. It could stand to be louder and perhaps layered with another sample to give it more edge. The kick could be louder as well (not the 808 part but just the THUD kick sample). The hats can be louder and crisper as well. All those things will just make the track seem 'edgier' and turn more heads on a first listen.

I would also recommend adding more to the percussion here, just to give it that swing/bounce that a lot of trap has. But that's just a personal opinion.

Really good stuff here though! Keep it up!

Please take a listen to my latest track when you have a chance: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...outh-etc/pop-beneath-lights-f4f-100-a-498220/

Cheers!

Returned feedback for you guys. Thanks for all of your feedback! I've done some more work on that track taking into considering everything you guys have told me so far.

Melody's on point. I like the extra layer of instrumentation you added with the main melody. Drums were low, turn them up a bit, banging drums would sound really dope on this. The bass is also dope, sounded really good. Overall, I'd say turn up the drums and you'll have a banging track.

Back