Why (f4f)

Very soothing bro. I really like the chill nice of the intro and how you still came that vibe in the back of the beat and brought the kick/snare up so it could be clear. I was trying to hard to figure out where that vocal sample came from, feel like I heard it in one of today's popular songs. The mix is nice and warm too, although I do believe it has space to be even louder/wider if you wanted it to be. Nevertheless, lit beat bro. Keep it up

When you get that chance, check out my latest
Daniel Caesar - Get You Remix (chillbounce) F4F *summertunes*

Very soothing bro. I really like the chill nice of the intro and how you still came that vibe in the back of the beat and brought the kick/snare up so it could be clear. I was trying to hard to figure out where that vocal sample came from, feel like I heard it in one of today's popular songs. The mix is nice and warm too, although I do believe it has space to be even louder/wider if you wanted it to be. Nevertheless, lit beat bro. Keep it up

When you get that chance, check out my latest
Daniel Caesar - Get You Remix (chillbounce) F4F *summertunes*

Word I'll check yours out RN, thanks of the feedback man. As far as the vocal sample goes, it's possible, but I highly doubt you've heard it. The vocal sample is from a mixtape with under 25,000 views haha

Back