A Whiiite in Blacc Experience (Single) Looking for feedback to return!

Thanks for the feedback!

- Turn up your vocals
- Overall mix of the song is pretty low -- maybe put a mastering plugin on the overall track to increase the volume
- Because your vocals are so low i can barely hear your lyrics sometimes
- Joint is cool but the beat is boring in my opinion -- alot of cool elements but just poorly arranged in my opinion

Thanks for the feedback, this is a rough mix I threw together to help launch the first of the singles I'll be releasing everyday to promote myself an any artists I'm working with currently or in the future.

I really appreciate the feedback everyone!

@Barino, this is the upload for 7/6/15:

Again, Glad everybody is diggin the tunes, and if anybody has anything new that they'd like me to give a listen to please feel free to drop links, private message or email works awesome!

hey homie dropping some return. you have a dope flow and the song is unique fosho. i think the vocals should be a little louder tho, i'm listening on krk 5s. i think you should take out some low end in the snare that's in the first part of the song and drop it a db. also I think a nice reverb return will bring everything together in this one for sure. good shit man!!

Hey man,

First of all, thanks for the feedback!

This is really chill, love the nice slow drums, leaves a lot of space open, the beat is sparse, but done really well. Nice job.

Nice deep feeling of the song.
As most guys i also like that unique flow but it should be a little louder.
The drums are also pretty nice but maybe a little reverb on the snare would sound a bit better.
Keep it up!

This is pretty cool!
I cant make out everything though. You may want to master this better and make it a bit louder. But really cool. Its more of a spoken poem with a beat in the background. I mean for me.
Love that wierd harmonie in the background. Really great job. And I like the tone of your voice. Keep it going
All love 13

And thank you for your feedback on "Never in a million"

Very different and abstract. To me that means I'm interested. You got some real nice lyrics. I see some definite potential. I would be up for collabing in the near future when I have these projects I'm working on out of the way, I could get real creative with an emcee such as yourself. Hit me up man, let's get something in the pipeline.

i think ur flow is very dope, had some trouble hearing what u were saying, but what i was able to grasp was kewl...id work on the mixing, the beat is pretty nice, allows ur vocals to be the center of the track...just would like it if ur vocals shined a bit more...kick drums seemed to be missing something...good track tho keep at it

Its interesting, I just wish the vocals were lowered so I could hear everything that is said. I like the flow, its off but on, and I like the minimalism of the beat.

nice, reminds me of earl. i like the way you flow over the beat, the rhythms interweave nicely and it has a real hazy feel.

i like this..i like the simplistic nature of the beat but it almost could use a few more percussion sounds scattered thruout to make it seem a little faster in parts

thanks for the feedback on my song bro, this is dope. i like your lyrics. your way with words is dope man.

I enjoyed the rapping, it's very off kilter and reminds me of something Earl Sweatshirt would make. But I felt the beat was a little too plain for the rapping, and was not up to par with your voice. Personally I would prefer a more layered/faster beat. But nonetheless, a solid track,

Also, you're free to use that beat!

Very special indeed!! But in the end, I enjoyed listening to this track, even though I would have loved to have more texture in the beat, some pads, strings, or rhodes maybe...

Back