When The Night Falls (F4F 100%!)

Boadie Beats

Looking for some feedback on this one.

As always SUBSCRIBE FOR SUBSCRIBE, FEEDBACK FOR FEEDBACK!

Please let me know what you think. Always looking for tips and advice!!!

Classic boom bap i love it man. Would really like some strings that add throughout the song. Not really much to say other than that though. Its really good.

Really like the guitar. Is that sampled or did you play that?

I agree man, great recommendation! I need to work on adding 'ear candy' throughout the beat, and upping the quality of video.

The guitar is actually a sample from the song. I just chopped it and replayed it on pads.

This is a really nice beat, good chops, solid mixing. The arrangement of the chops was generally pretty good, but it felt pretty weak at around 1:15. The drums were also pretty weak as well, not much soul and energy around the drums, sounds too computerized and has no groove to it. Other than that it sounds pretty dope keep it up!

Appreciate that advice man. When I made this, I was making beats for about 2.5 months, so the drums and stuff is very computerized for sure. Now, one of the main focuses of mine is getting that groove in there!

Sample is mixed well and the drums fit nicely with it. But you might want to add a bit more percussion? Overall it's smooth though. Has a nice, catchy melody as well. Good job bro.

Back