what does this beat need F4F

Ok, cool melody going here, and a cool little 'talk box' effect. Very clean mix. That guitar that comes in is real nice. Honestly, this works just how it is. I might suggest adding more to the hi hats, but that's about it, really. Everything else worked for a lighter, r&b ish vibe beat. Good work.

'Friday'

I love the atmosphere built here.. The vocal chops are a very very nice touch.. I really liked those.. The bass is nice and the atmosphere-y keys.. The only thing I would say to add would be something a bit more substantial.. meaning with more body.. Like maybe just another layer to those keys with a real piano-sound, or something with a bit more body to fill out the track.. it had a great flowy type of vibe all around but somehow I felt it was a bit emptier in the center.. But otherwise great track.. And also, as a side-note, I may only have noticed or thought that because you asked "what does this beat need".. If I had listened otherwise perhaps I would not have noticed or it wouldn't have really been an issue for me.. As it was said before "this works just how it is"..

Just my two cents..

Thanks for the feedback you left on my track too by the way!

Returning the feedback. This is dope bro its a real groovy tune. That bassline is too funky. It gives it a classic feel then the drums give it that modern touch. The talk box sample is a great touch. Clean mix as well. Ima hit ur cloud bro.

Back