what do you call it when batman skips church? |F4F|

sample choice and drums gotta be better for you to stand out.. alotta producers out here.. beat isnt bad but it's just not.. today feel me.. but anyway, checkout this newest record i produced https://www.futureproducers.com/forums/production-techniques/showcase-your-music-give-and-receive-feedback-/rap-chill-rap-boom-bap-trap-dirty-south-etc/slurrty-vip-produced-me-drop-links-feed-4-feed-543271/

Last edited:
yoo this shit kinda lit! i havent heard many beats like this on here in a while - i really like it, i just left a comment on your soundcloud :)

Really diggin the sampling work here. Those vocal chops perfect. Maybe i'd use different drums for this tho. But overall this is pretty dope bro

this is groovy, the drums and bassline are great, sound well mixed, i think you should lower the pitch on the sample tho, it sounds a bit corny, other than that really solid, keep it up!

Very nice I like the happy vibe of the beat nice sample choice and I like the chops, the drums are dope they hit hard & the pattern is dope this is a clean ass beat great work.

I felt like those vocal chops could've been spread out and a bit more melodic as their current state was a little distracting. Always look to improve how you mix your tracks along with EQ'ing your lows and highs. I dropped a new track yesterday and I'd like your feedback! Leave a comment or like if you fuck with it!

- Lucciago

Thanks man, appreciate the feedback! Speaking of different drums are there any kits you guys would recommend? Im looking to mix it up

Back