"Welcome to Infinite" - Melodic Trap - Follow&F4F

Skrimps

https://soundcloud.com/skrimps/welcometoinfinite

Any feedback appreciated, trying out something different, let me know what you think.
One thing I already know is I want to slam those 808's up, my speakers are messed up in my car so it was hard to tell :(
Will follow and return any feed, link me to your soundcloud!

Last edited:
Nice synth work. Get those 808s up like you said & it will make that ***** thump.
Thanks for the feedback

I appreciate the feedback even tho you arent really into the style man! Much appreciated. Also, the drums CAN sound busy at times, other times it feels just right, its the hi hats man, they fill so much space !

You have what it takes to be a unique producer, you just need to work on your structures. Pretend like every intro is a buildup to a drop, yeah I know that sounds like EDM music, but if you take that mind set and put it to hip hop, thats what makes a banger. Try not to use the same sound on the intro as the drop, build up to that :)

https://soundcloud.com/skrimps/welcometoinfinite

Any feedback appreciated, trying out something different, let me know what you think.
One thing I already know is I want to slam those 808's up, my speakers are messed up in my car so it was hard to tell :(
Will follow and return any feed, link me to your soundcloud!

I like the sounds you picked for the beat and individually I think the patterns were constructed well but at certain times the track sounds a little busy to me, Primarily early into the beat, I felt I was able to get more into the groove later into the track. That sound that drops in at 1:04 is hella awesome! Keep it up.

Really feeling that piano melody. Sounds like a lot of going on at some parts of the beat. Lol if someone was high this beat would have they ass trippin lol.

can you point something out specifically ? In headphones the track sounds nice and full, it may sound busy over speakers, its just hard to weed stuff out like that on my own.

The piano melody is really nice, but that sound that starts at 1:04 sounded off to me compared to the piano. In many parts of the beat you should take the volume down on some instruments, because some of them overlap eachother. Anyways I like that, but you need to keep practicing and you will be good. I see potential in that.

I like how you made a trap style beat but added in some musicality with the piano playing and the synths bring in a cool EDM flavor - def can appreciate a track like this and the chord progression and transitions are great. Tons of variety and I'd like to hear what an artist could do over top of this.

Thanks for being lit and elaborate! Now I can focus on the mastering a bit better, people were telling me its busy but not really where to fix it so I appreciate that !

Thanks for telling me exactly it is what you liked about it, I appreciate the honesty and I cant thank you enough for appreciating the work!

sorry im way late ... bring the high hats down a bit ... this sounds like some party type edm infused hip hop ... i think you have a lot going on in this track ... it has potential ... i just unsure of what direction you want to take it

returned.

My music is typically described as "trap edm" , I got the idea for the orchestration listening to some Brazilian bass heads. Thanks for the feed!

Ayeeee are you a rapper or producer or both? I like your shit, you know how to sound good over a mic, or on your beats. Whichever one you do :P

Cool dance type track with some trap elements and I dig that lead synth over top of the piano chords! I could see someone like Flo Rida or even Wale gettin loose on this. Crazy energy and all the elements are mixed well.

Back