Weird Darkish Music Box sounding beat || Feed 4 Feed

That plugin has some dope weird sounds for trap beats indeed. I like the drums sounds nce and clean too. The bass isn't too muddy I like the simplicity of it too. Also like the panning of the hats .. Not really a fan of the rides or cymbals, although it does bring something different to the trap style. The panning of the rides brings it a bit more interesting too. One could worry about the main melody being a bit repetitive after a while.. Maybe try some automation or even a key change! Would be dope. Keep it up man. Rtf? Peace Freestyle using 20 words from facebook comments! - outss

That plugin has some dope weird sounds for trap beats indeed. I like the drums sounds nce and clean too. The bass isn't too muddy I like the simplicity of it too. Also like the panning of the hats .. Not really a fan of the rides or cymbals, although it does bring something different to the trap style. The panning of the rides brings it a bit more interesting too. One could worry about the main melody being a bit repetitive after a while.. Maybe try some automation or even a key change! Would be dope. Keep it up man. Rtf? Peace Freestyle using 20 words from facebook comments! - outss

Wow, thanks man, that was really insightful, gonna return the feed shortly. :)

i like this it proves that sometimes bein simple is the way to go i love how that snare cracks also it really stands out nicely

I like the stuff you put out. I agree with Outss regarding the melody. He suggested key change (also a good idea) but I'm gonna go with another instrument being reversed that supports the melody, you can mess around with panning and phasing. I don't dig the crash as well, maybe if you'd switch it some something more noisy and band passed, like a viny crackle or simple white noise. I also think that adding some sparse sound effects would really make it shine. Still a dope beat.

mine

Dude whatever plugin that is its a perfect music box sample! My only thoughts were the 808 could be a little stronger. Maybe with some distortion. And also if you would've added some variation on the melody it would've helped it move a little more. Overall a good beat though.

the melody is nice, i feel like there could be more going on though especially when the drums come in, maybe like a pad or something. it would probably be fixed with vocals but a pad or some background noise or synth would be nice too

Back