"Votre bonheur, Ma tristesse." Dark Boom Bap Instrumental

dope sample, nice chops. Try to chop it up some more so you can add some more variation.
Your mix could use some more work. The voxes/effects are a little bit to harsh in the mix imo.

Drums are on point!

Check this new instrumental I made and tell me what you think,also drop your links below so I can return!
Love the drums. proper boom bappy. This some Joey Bada$$ 1999 type beat. Could easily see him jumping on this. Has a Paris at night type feel with the instruments. Great work bro. Nothing to add with the mixing, it all seems pretty professional. You flip the samples pretty well too. Maybe do some more crossfade with the samples too. I think another vocal sample of a male voice would make it even cooler.

If you have time take a look at mine.
F4F Tyler the Creator Goblin type beat: Underwater by Mango

I really like the simple boom bap drums and how they cut through the mix. The sample chops are nice too. Not a huge fan of the higher pitched stuff that goes over the top of the singing sample.

Really nice smooth boom bap can't complain. I actually love the higher pitched stuff over the singing sample. So contradictory but so fitting imo.

Back