Vocal Trap style F4F

LoveButter

Joint I did a few months ago and never posted, pretty fun to make. Just looking for opinions and some feedback to return so drop me links

Arrangement
I really love the chopped vocal sample you used. Also, I like how the vocal switch up about 1/4th of the song.
I didn't like how to kick came in the intro. Maybe the snare will be better suited for the intro.
I like the chopped hat pattern.

Mixing

I really like the how the kick is mixed with the 808.
Pan the synth than is on the right a little bit to the middle -- it is too panned in my opinion.
A lot of reverb on the second snare -- tone it down a bit.
I like the hats and how they are panned to make it more interesting but some hats are panned too far -- maybe one or two.

I like this beat -- it is very interesting. Just change up a few things but still good.

Can you give me feedback on my most recent post?

Im digging that vocal chop fam and when the beat the beat drops the different percussion. That 808 melody is pretty nice too. I would say maybe work on the mixing some to help bring this beat out even more. It sounds like the vocals are panned to the left and thats cool but can start to hurt, atleast my ears anyway after a while. Def keep up the good work though fam. Heres my beat for feed: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ou-appeared-suddenly-instrumental-f4f-508619/

Back