Video game inspired beat. F4F

I dig this beat, u got dat videogame inspired main synth but not corny at all, got that raspy electronic sound which makes it a bit darker.
Break section w the pads very cool. The mixing is dope, and u got some nice percs and transitions. Liked and followed!

Those synths are really dope. I like the drum mixed as well. Maybe bring out the 808 a bit more. Love the melody change after the hook/sounding part. That shit is really nice.

loved all the sounds and the mix is really nice. great job dude. when you get the chance could you review this:

loved all the sounds and the mix is really nice. great job dude. when you get the chance could you review this:

Thanks man. Didnt see your thread so Ill just get it here. The intro synths are nice, but I think that transition effect is a bit too loud. 808 hits hard. This has a nice ambient/trap feel. Cool track, thanks again for the feedback.

The synths are really dope. I know I've heard this one before too lol. The kick is fucking solid and the melodies with the different synths are dope. The mixing sounds on point too. I like this a lot man. Great work!

The synths are really dope. I know I've heard this one before too lol. The kick is fucking solid and the melodies with the different synths are dope. The mixing sounds on point too. I like this a lot man. Great work!

Really appreciate that. I've been studying up to improve these mixes. Glad its starting to show.

Back